• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How to get tons of sunscribers on youtube free.

rampage2gene

Ok so this is very simple, just follow the instructions below and your all good.
  1. go to http://sub4sub.com
  2. get your video url and enter it in the sub bar
  3. click the sub button for other members
  4. and watch yyour subs grow within 1 hour to 1 day, but you will get your subs.
It's that easy, so what are you waiting for go get subs :p

Roobik

Thanks for share, I'll begin using this when I make a YT.

Lith

When did they implement sunscribers?

rampage2gene

Dude well here's how it goes, you sub for tons of members and tons of members sub for you lol.

Reviewer

I get an error:
For unlimited LIFETIME access please purchase for only $29.99. You can get thousands of subscribers in a few hours. Please check your YouTube in 15 minutes and you can see this Sub4Sub actually works and you will have your 50 subscribers.
Cost: $29.99

I didn't get any.

rampage2gene

Well i subbed for 50 people and so far i have gotten 12 subscribers, so ill wait and give you a feedback.

ILoveBarcodes

Nice tip :) I have only 8 subs on my youtube channel and that's why I stopped making vids lol, but this will help me now.

rampage2gene

What are you talking about they are legit, it's regular people subing for you not no bot.

Regicide

Nice share Rampage.
If I need more subs then I'll definitely do this.

rampage2gene

This method is what most people use when they are so called selling you sub's, I found it form a friend who sell's sub's.

Reviewer

Well, I've waited over three days now. No subscribers, although it did say "You have earned 58". That's stupid.

rampage2gene

You must have done something wrong, the first time I did it I was putting my video url not my channel url.(Give me your channel url I'll get the subs for you.)

Spencer

I've seen this before but thanks for sharing it here, I'm sure some people will find use from it.