• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How to earn money with Instagram [OGMobi]

MCG

I won't be giving you a method on how to earn money but if you have a stat instagram all you have to do is promote a link they give you and you get paid per download of the apps.

Here is some screenshots of the site:

Dashboard:
3iJxkLC.png

Daily Chart:
xjKZfeT.png

They also have stats for each day:
xjKZfeT.png

Payments are either weekly or monthly depending on how much you earn:
WUmXEmH.png

Payment proof:
DFD6DPb.png

If you have stat instagram then you can get a link from the people on the site and you get paid per app download that your users do.  

Here is the link to sign up: http://members.ogmobi.com/signup.php?r=12484

SOS

RE: How to earn money with Instagram

I've never heard of that site before. I use OGMobi myself. Both do the same thing I guess, it just depends which site has the higher paying offers.

MCG

SOS said:
I've never heard of that site before. I use OGMobi myself. Both do the same thing I guess, it just depends which site has the higher paying offers.

I've heard of OGMobi before, do they provide a content locker site or do you have to use your own?

SOS

Magnificent said:
I've heard of OGMobi before, do they provide a content locker site or do you have to use your own?
They provide a bunch, and make new awesome ones at request ✌️

NoTez

Onyx user!

Not very certain on what this is, if you wish, feel free to PM me your skype and we can talk more regarding this. It seems decent.

MCG

NoTez said:
Not very certain on what this is, if you wish, feel free to PM me your skype and we can talk more regarding this. It seems decent.
I'll PM you my kik. I don't use Skype

Abduct

User is banned.

@Sadistic and I use BluMarket and we make so much from it. He still continues to do it but I've stopped, good times.

Magnificent

I need a stat first b4 i start doing this but thanks for the help

Sadistic

Blu Market is without a doubt the best network out there but for the smaller guys these networks are cool. But if you have a big decent account i would suggest blu market.

Press

User is banned.

Magnificent said:
So a week ago I started earning money with Instagram with a network called Influencers Reach. 

Before I explain it here are the requirements to earn:

A fairly large stat instagram account (10k+) or at least 700 likes.

Here are the payment methods:
Check
Bitcoin
PayPal
Giftcards

So here is how it works:
You use the links you get after you sign up and you promote these links. When users click on the links and complete the instructions from the link you will earn money from that lead. If you just have a user click on the link it will not give you any money since they have to download the apps on the links.

What are these links?

They are fake links such as gain 10,000 followers or new emojis.

Here is an example of these links you promote (this is from my part):
PTQlltv.png

So you just post a pic on IG Saying click the link in my bio and follow the instructions for 'free followers' or 'new emojis' or whatever depending on which promo you decide to use.

This is what I've earned so far since joining on the 14th of August:

ruD9BLc.png

Payout is every Friday. Now let me explain how payment works. If you earn money on one day it will take 5 days for that money to become cleared and available for payout day. Otherwise you will receive it the following Friday.

Here is some proof of payment (I received it today):

KWBDsHk.png

So if you need any further explaining please kik me here: abolishes

So if you like the sound of this then you can sign up here: Influencers Reach Sign Up

Also once you've signed up PM me so I can ask the owner to approve your account.

really good, thanks for sharing this. now i see why you buy so many stat accounts ;)

ForumKorner

Sounds like a good method to earn money, I've never thought this type pf things existed. I have an emoji page, hopefully I can earn a lot of money from it. I have a question, lets say about 10 people click the link and do whatever it tells them to how much would I get? Do you know how much $ per person?

MCG

B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶ said:
Sounds like a good method to earn money, I've never thought this type pf things existed. I have an emoji page, hopefully I can earn a lot of money from it. I have a question, lets say about 10 people click the link and do whatever it tells them to how much would I get? Do you know how much $ per person?

If a person were to click on your link and not follow the instructions it will not generate a lead. They will have to click on the link and follow the instructions given, it's just downloading apps. It typically depends on how many of the apps they download. Max 10 leads could earn you is $4 (0.40) per lead. I've had over 200 leads in a day before and I don't even have a large stat. The more leads the more money.

Vinc

Onyx user!

they still didn't accept me yet, had sent a message to there kik, how long can it take?

MCG

Vinc said:
they still didn't accept me yet, had sent a message to there kik, how long can it take?

It's normally pretty fast. Make sure the kik was : influencersreach

Evilmind

User is banned.

I own a 90k dog page, if I do this approx how much do you think I can earn?

MCG

Evilmind said:
I own a 90k dog page, if I do this approx how much do you think I can earn?

I'm going to PM you my kik to talk about this.

lfmem

I have a 20k sports comedy pulls around 500 likes

How much do u think I could make?

ForumKorner

For the people who are asking to know how much you'll be paid, I think it just depends on your followers.
They're the ones that will click on the link and for every app they download the more you get paid.
So it all depends on your followers on how active and willing they will do it.

Ok, so I've talked to Chris on KIK. I just don't feel safe logging into Instagram from their site, although you may say they're trusted I just have trust issues with things online and the fact i'm new in this type of stuff.
Can someone else confirm and check if the link they want us to log into is safe? Preferably someone whose educated in phishing sites or site building.

MCG

B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶ said:
For the people who are asking to know how much you'll be paid, I think it just depends on your followers.
They're the ones that will click on the link and for every app they download the more you get paid.
So it all depends on your followers on how active and willing they will do it.

Ok, so I've talked to Chris on KIK. I just don't feel safe logging into Instagram from their site, although you may say they're trusted I just have trust issues with things online and the fact i'm new in this type of stuff.
Can someone else confirm and check if the link they want us to log into is safe? Preferably someone whose educated in phishing sites or site building.
Yeah I can see where you're coming from. It's authorizing an app. You can add any account with small followers when you sign up and after you're approved you can add your real account since it opens another window on instagram.com asking you to sign in to authorise their app.