• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How to Download Free Full PS3 Games

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Note: this will only work if you have PSN Plus (not so free then)

Alright, now that you have PSN Plus, you will go to the PSN Store.

1. Go to the PSN Store.
2. Navigate to the PSN Plus Store.
3. After being there, go to the "Exclusives", that is in the right-bottom corner.
4. When being in the Exclusives, go to to the Full Game Trials.
5. Now you will see a lot of games, select any game that you want. In my case GTA IV 60 Minutes Full Game Trial.
6. Continue with it until it is downloading, and when it is downloading click download in background.
7. After it is downloading in background, exit the PSN Store using either the Circle button or the PS button in the center of the controller.
8. Go to the download management and cancel the game that you were downloading (yes, cancel it).
9. Head back to the PSN Store (but don't go to the PSN Plus) and search the game you wanted to download. In my case, I'd search for "GTA IV"
10. Once you find it, don't download the trial, download the full game, it will say something like "You've already bought this game, so it is available for download"
11. Select download and wait for it to be done!

Hope you guys like this little tutorial, if you have any questions post them below.

Note: you will only be able to do this if you have PSN Plus
Another note: you will only be able to do this with the games that you find in the "Exclusives".

Krypton

I will try this. I have a couple weeks remaining for my PS Plus.. I had this same idea, but never tried it.

EDIT: Go under your recent downloads, and hit download. It is the full game your are downloading, not just the trial.

Nice find!

EDIT 2: Nevermind.. if you click under info, it still expires when your PS Plus expires.. lame :/

EDIT 3: Your method works perfectly dude.

Dussault

How much is PSN Plus?
So basically you will get the game as long as you have Plus which is about a month?