• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How TF Do I Get Big? Lol

Habs

User is banned.
Beam said:
I think that steroids would help you do like 1 cycle.
Yes I hear you don't even need a pct or base blood work.

Not srs

Jaii

just keep jacking off mate. it works.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Just takes time:) and go to the gym everyday or every other day. I found that hard workouts one day then just playing a sport the next helps me. I waterski/wakeboard a lot though so that helps me with my core on off days

SoloDolo

Cyberspace said:
I know that, I mean't to add that I have a gym membership and Planet Fitness.

Planet Fitness is a terrible gym to attend to. The reason being is because they do not allow deadlifting. I suggest going to a different gym solely because of that reason only.

meme

User is banned.
Take Creatine & Up your calories. don't sit and eat taco bell eat real meals, 2 protein shakes a day to add in protein if youre not eating enough, and lift heavy / low reps.

at least that's what i did good luck

blast

Oral said:
Take Creatine & Up your calories. don't sit and eat taco bell eat real meals, 2 protein shakes a day to add in protein if youre not eating enough, and lift heavy / low reps.

at least that's what i did good luck

Noooo stop thread digging kid. Please change your name, it grosses me out.

meme

User is banned.
@Blast sorry you feel that way, it worked that way for me. Peace man. besides, i'm mainly just getting my 10 random posts to do a simple trade. didn't mean to harm anyone, i apologize.

Samus

Power member.
I was 6'6 and 168 pounds and 17 years old i took protein twice a day and ate only protein based foods i started working out around 200 pounds to turn my fat to muscle now 18 i'm 6 foot 7 and weigh 230 pounds most of it is muscle only thing i lack is a 6 pack but seeing improvements on that seeing more and more definition in my stomach region so that's good. Just keep eating haha you will get there i have a high metabolism too.

Revo

Power member.
Cyberspace said:
Bruh, I'm 17, 5'11, and 135 lmfao.

I take protein but that shit don't do nothing. I EAT A BUNCH.

For anyone who was small like me, what did you do?

I don't wanna take creatine. Is pre-workout better than protein?​
Whats wrong with creatine bruh, works fine for me you should give it a shot