• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How TF Do I Get Big? Lol

Cyberspace

Power member.
Bruh, I'm 17, 5'11, and 135 lmfao.

I take protein but that shit don't do nothing. I EAT A BUNCH.

For anyone who was small like me, what did you do?

I don't wanna take creatine. Is pre-workout better than protein?​

Brennan

You can't just take protein and not do anything. You remind me of fat people (except you aren't fat) who think they can "eat healthy" without having to exercise. Go to the gym.

Cyberspace

Power member.
Swear said:
You can't just take protein and not do anything. You remind me of fat people (except you aren't fat) who think they can "eat healthy" without having to exercise. Go to the gym.

I know that, I mean't to add that I have a gym membership and Planet Fitness.

Brennan

Cyberspace said:
I know that, I mean't to add that I have a gym membership and Planet Fitness.
Tell me your workout schedule and what proteins you take.

Felon

User is banned.
Take some creatine. But just dont take it and sit around, actually go to the gym. And if you think you eat a bunch. Eat a bunch more.

Trojan

User is banned.
Swear said:

You need to consume more calories than your body needs to gain weight @Cyberspace

Up your calorie intake to 2,500-3,000 per day and lift weights, get protein in you after you work out and drink a protein shake before bed.

Habs

User is banned.
LOL it takes time to build dense muscle, come back in 3 years.

Plague

Power member.
When I was on the football team instead of steroids I did testosterone pills. Really helped me out, not as harsh as steroids but still not exactly good for you.

But I took those daily, and worked out after school.
And as @swear said you can't just take supplements or pills. You actually have to get your ass up and do it, without motivation to actually work out then all the shit is worthless.

Profit

User is banned.
Plague said:
When I was on the football team instead of steroids I did testosterone pills. Really helped me out, not as harsh as steroids but still not exactly good for you.

But I took those daily, and worked out after school.
And as @swear said you can't just take supplements or pills. You actually have to get your ass up and do it, without motivation to actually work out then all the shit is worthless.

Testoserone pills are basically steroids.

"Testosterone is a 19-carbon steroid hormone produced primarily by the Leydig cells of the testes (in men) and the ovaries (in women). Smaller amounts are produced in the adrenal glands of both sexes. As a "steroid", testosterone belongs to the androgen class of hormones that also includes dihydrotestosterone (DHT), dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), androstenedione, and androstenediol. Six other classes of steroid hormones exist, including estrogens (the bane of male bodybuilders), progestins (some female contraceptives are made of these), mineralocorticoids (which help control water balance), glucocorticoids (mainly anti-inflammatory compounds), vitamin D, and bile acids."

Gilrin

Go outside more. Stop going on the internet.

Tempts

Onyx user!
to be honest if you naturally have a smaller/slimmer build chances are you won't really bulk up too much. I used to be lifting every day + taking protein but I've always been really slim so I didn't really gain too much bulk, more just gained/toned muscle.

Habs

User is banned.
Profit said:
Testoserone pills are basically steroids.

"Testosterone is a 19-carbon steroid hormone produced primarily by the Leydig cells of the testes (in men) and the ovaries (in women). Smaller amounts are produced in the adrenal glands of both sexes. As a "steroid", testosterone belongs to the androgen class of hormones that also includes dihydrotestosterone (DHT), dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), androstenedione, and androstenediol. Six other classes of steroid hormones exist, including estrogens (the bane of male bodybuilders), progestins (some female contraceptives are made of these), mineralocorticoids (which help control water balance), glucocorticoids (mainly anti-inflammatory compounds), vitamin D, and bile acids."

Test boosters don't do shit so stay away from those lol, they can only raise your test by like 40 percent but to see a actual difference you need about a 200 percent increase. LOL I browse bb.com alot.

climax

User is banned.
Do plenty of exercise and consistent work outs daily, that's the only way i can think of.

twink

Eat lots of good food, pump iron like hell. Let your body rest too. Protein and whey doesn't hurt either.

Dreams

Power member.
Pre workout and protein are 2 completely different suppliments. Pre workout is basically caffeine when you lift. Gives you extra energy. Creatine will allow you to gain pounds fast. But if you take it make sure to drink LOTS OF WATER

Habs

User is banned.
Who bumped this thread lmao, a little old.

Edit: @Twink pls