• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

HOW POPULAR IS THE USER ABOVE YOU?

Amp

Power member.
8/10. I feel like everyone on this forum is known if they have 500+ posts.

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Space said:
Ah but my good mate. You've been begged me for no reason, thus I must rage at you.
I think I've only seen your profile three times before right now. Mostly in General Discussion. So popularity I would assume fits roughly at 6/10.

EDIT - WOW the amount of posts it jumped just in the time it took to type a sentence.

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Flippy said:
Kid above me is from 2014, nuff said
Basing a user solely off of their registration date on a web forum opposed to maybe there: Age, maturity, post quality, frequency of posts, ability to stay on topic, etc. Well, I would say that gets a firm 3/10

Not everyone from 2014 is an illiterate "skid". But then again, I'd say about 20% are incredibly stupid. 

Good argument.

Flippy

Trap said:
Basing a user solely off of their registration date on a web forum opposed to maybe there: Age, maturity, post quality, frequency of posts, ability to stay on topic, etc. Well, I would say that gets a firm 3/10

Not everyone from 2014 is an illiterate "skid". But then again, I'd say about 20% are incredibly stupid. 

Good argument.

Someone can't take a joke, it was obviously a generalization.

Vinc

Onyx user!
I think Emp is popular,
Not sure tho..

9,5/10

Yui

Mortal is pretty popular, probably an 8/10.

Ari

Power member.
Haven't seen Yui around much, seems to be active as of recently tho 6-7/10 ??

jason

1/10

I have never seen or heard of the user before. You know, seeing as they joined this month.

Ellis

Onyx user!
See @Jason around quite a bit, probably be cause he's a user since 11 :p