• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How Much would you pay for:

PanelSMM

If I were to create a program that could mass create instagram and/or twitter accounts, how much would you guys be willing to pay?

If there are any people seriously interested then I may be releasing a program like this soon

Rare

For the whole program or just simple accounts?

Rare

Maybe around 30-50, seems like a helpful program, but if you sign into too many accounts doesn't that ban you?

Chill

Over the time there's actually been a few people request this, not so much the program but anybody that has a shitload of account.

I think you could get a fair amount for it, say $100. There's nothing out there of its kind as of now.

smalls

Power member.
50-100.
not any more than that though!

Rare

Way to use my appraisal then @chill 's @smalls .

PanelSMM

Rare said:
Maybe around 30-50, seems like a helpful program, but if you sign into too many accounts doesn't that ban you?

Yeah thats why you need proxies, 1 account will be created per proxy supplied

Rare

But when signing in on your home device? What happens?

PanelSMM

Rare said:
But when signing in on your home device? What happens?

As long as your not trying to sign into like 100 accounts on your device at once you should be fine, it only becomes a problem when you create a lot of accounts in a short period of time on 1 IP.

Example: Mobile phone cariers data plans share IPs with lots of users, so many people are signed into instagram on 1 IP and there is no ban