• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How much would you pay for this?

CrazySmurf

Im just trying to sell it to get some money up for my site. So if you know anyone interested in this Ill be glad to sell it asap and cheap.

CrazySmurf said:
Yes sorry was logging into the account. I have the email and password to the email that is with the xbox account. This account will not get banned or anything.

How much live is left on it. 11/17/2010
How much msp is on it? 0
Was the MSP Carded? no
Is there a CC on it? no
Was this account stolen? yes but I have full access to it and email.

It's not worth much at all, considering it's stolen, not that many points, etc.

I'd pay $1-3 dollars for it.

CrazySmurf

Would you like to buy it for like 3 dollars or something. You can always flip the account to some skid and get atleast 5 dollars or more from it. Im just needing money for my site and the domain and all.

CrazySmurf said:
Would you like to buy it for like 3 dollars or something. You can always flip the account to some skid and get atleast 5 dollars or more from it. Im just needing money for my site and the domain and all.

I'd do it, if I had the cash, but I'm broke, and my Paypal isn't even verified. :pinch:

Sorry.

CrazySmurf

Silver said:
CrazySmurf said:

I'd do it, if I had the cash, but I'm broke, and my Paypal isn't even verified. :pinch:

Sorry.

Oh ok dang its cool man Im just trying to get up some money so I can finish up on my site. You don't really need it verified to send the money.

Robbieava said:
Not much.. 2$? At most 5, but still not really interested

Kk well if you know anyone that is interested in paying 2-5 dollars for this Ill sell it to them and also tho in about 9 or 10 48 hour xbox live codes. So just let me know something.

Coolman909

5 dollars is TOO much.
2-3$ is EXTREMELY FAIR.

- Reason: Gamer Score Is Modifiable.

CrazySmurf said:
Silver said:
CrazySmurf said:

Sorry.

Oh ok dang its cool man Im just trying to get up some money so I can finish up on my site. You don't really need it verified to send the money.

Robbieava said:
Not much.. 2$? At most 5, but still not really interested

Kk well if you know anyone that is interested in paying 2-5 dollars for this Ill sell it to them and also tho in about 9 or 10 48 hour xbox live codes. So just let me know something.

For Americans, you do need it to be verified. Or at least, for me. My spending limit is $0.00.