• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How much would you pay for this?

CrazySmurf

I'm Just wondering how much this account is worth. How much do you think it is worth?
2j1oaqc.jpg

Fireren

How much live is left on it.
How much msp is on it?
Was the MSP Carded?
Is there a CC on it?
Was this account stolen?

Any notable stats? 10th prestige, 50 in Halo?

Weed™

What Fireren said. From here I would say a few dollars if that. The name isn't too original.

Sophrosyne

If the information you provide to what Fireren posted is in the negatives, 10-$25. If the information is in the high positives, $40-55+. If it's just decent, maybe around 30$.

CrazySmurf

Im not planning on selling it I was just wondering how much I could get for it. But it was stolen and given to me. But I was just seeing how much it was worth.

Weed™

Can you answer Fireren's questions? We'll be able to give you a better judgement with those answers.

CrazySmurf

Yes sorry was logging into the account. I have the email and password to the email that is with the xbox account. This account will not get banned or anything.

How much live is left on it. 11/17/2010
How much msp is on it? 0
Was the MSP Carded? no
Is there a CC on it? no
Was this account stolen? yes but I have full access to it and email.

Weed™

CrazySmurf said:
Yes sorry was logging into the account. I have the email and password to the email that is with the xbox account. This account will not get banned or anything.

How much live is left on it. 11/17/2010
How much msp is on it? 0
Was the MSP Carded? no
Is there a CC on it? no
Was this account stolen? yes but I have full access to it and email.

Hmm I'd say it's worth $7.00 for the membership, but the fact it's stolen takes away from the value.

CrazySmurf

Oh ok well Im wanting to sale it for whatever I can get out of it cause Im needing the money. I dont have time to play on live cause of my school. But I have full access tot he account and email. Will give all the info.

Weed™

Yeah, I don't think there's a section to sell anything on Dark-Forums yet though :/

CrazySmurf

Yea I know I made a suggestion to make a market place section. I guess they just haven't got a chance to add it.

But if you know anyone interested in buying it from me let me know. Im taking offers for it.

CrazySmurf

Oh ok well if anyone is interested in it please let me know I would be glad to sell it to you.

CrazySmurf

Well if anyone wants to buy it off me for 5 dollars or less than let me know Ill be glad to sell it. I'm just needing some cash. Thanks