• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How many of you would..

The Joker

Onyx user!
Well, as I stated in my introduction thread, I've found a method for Runescape password cracking.

I've been constantly working on this, and I've finally gotten it working 100%, I'm just adding the multi thread functions.

How many of you would pay for a private tool like this? Note, that there will be ONE TIME Auth keys for each copy. And cannot be used again.

Just a little question.

The Joker

Onyx user!
Mike said:
As in one time, you can only run it once?

No. Its a one time auth, that will only run on the computer its registered for. After you submit the auth, you cannot use the auth key again, and you have to enter the Auth Key before you can even start the program.

The Joker

Onyx user!
Mike said:
So a HWID lock/something along the lines of it.

Yes, basically an HWID system. I'm probably going to be adding an Auth System later on, just depending on how well this project plans out.

CrystuL

Onyx user!
I may buy this if I could watch it be done on TeamViewer or something.

The Joker

Onyx user!
CrystuL said:

Sure thing. I'll be making a video for this program tonight, just to show that it works.

CrystuL

Onyx user!
Happycracker said:
CrystuL said:

Sure thing. I'll be making a video for this program tonight, just to show that it works.

Sounds good, you should explain a little bit more in what this does? When you say cracking, how is this going to be cracking the RuneScape account?

The Joker

Onyx user!
CrystuL said:
Happycracker said:
CrystuL said:

Sounds good, you should explain a little bit more in what this does? When you say cracking, how is this going to be cracking the RuneScape account?

If I told you how it cracked the account, it would basically be telling the method, and that would ruin the whole idea of me selling this :).

You can use HTTP/TOR proxies. In the future, I'll make a proxyless cracker, but it will take ages to finish cracking anything.

Once I make the advertisement thread, along with the video of it working, I'll provide all features, etc.

CrystuL

Onyx user!
Happycracker said:
CrystuL said:
Happycracker said:

If I told you how it cracked the account, it would basically be telling the method, and that would ruin the whole idea of me selling this :).

You can use HTTP/TOR proxies. In the future, I'll make a proxyless cracker, but it will take ages to finish cracking anything.

Once I make the advertisement thread, along with the video of it working, I'll provide all features, etc.

Alright, I'll be sure to check it out when it gets posted :).

Would any noob that knows nothing about hacking/coding or whatever this requires be able to do this?

The Joker

Onyx user!
Method said:
Would any noob that knows nothing about hacking/coding or whatever this requires be able to do this?

Yes, its going to be a userfriendly application.

Captain Falcon

Onyx user!
I would too, depending on whether I was 100% sure it worked... Never heard of a actuall program that can just hack an account for you (thats what it sounds like if it is so user friendly XD)

xzile said:
I would too, depending on whether I was 100% sure it worked... Never heard of a actuall program that can just hack an account for you (thats what it sounds like if it is so user friendly XD)

In the past i have seen programs which load a Username list and bruteforce it with 1 password. You will probably have to put the work into obtaining a list of usernames to use with the program. Also a proxy list is a must unless he has coded an updatable proxy into the program. By user-friendly i think he means that the program is clean and understandable.

Not sure, I have mixed feelings towards hacking. Can't say either way, but no doubt it'll be supported by others.

Singed

Onyx user!
If this worked as effectively as say.. a Minecraft account cracker, then definitely :3
Although, it really depends on the price too xD

EpicXXCrushor

I would probably buy something like this depending on price and i would like to make sure it works before purchase

Inb4 it's actually back doored and everybody loses there accounts.