• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How many hours do you bot per day?

Apexis

Hello,

I question came to my mind today. And the question is
How many hours do you bot per day?

Now, I bot anywhere from 5-10 hours per day because I like to be safe.
I do not usually bot on my main but my start botting for 99 defence and attack so I can stake.

/discuss

excilez

During Last Summer I botted 24/7 left my computer on all Day Made alot of money due to botting

absentkid12

Before I got banned I botted for 7 hours a day (during school) and 8 hours at night and made around 2-6m a day and a 2-3 random levels a day depending on the bot. Then I got banned while botting dung. I play legit now but I still dont hate botters or anything. I actually think they are smarter for not wanting to spend their life just no lifing rs.

Voodin

Well, I can't bot because Kaspersky Pro is fucking gay and I don't know what the admin pass for it is. I used to bot like 14hrs a day

Reaperrr

Onyx user!
The only time I bot is when I set a goal of what I want a certain skill to be; As of right now I'm trying to get all of my skills about 50, I'm half way there :D

Techno

User is banned.
Well I just got my RS account back and I've tried to bot... not working for me so Q.Q Doing afkable skills.

Bcg

Onyx user!
I used to bot 4-5 hours a day; give or take a few hours. When I first started botting, I was doing 8-10 hours a day and got banned on two different accounts.

Not botting right now, though. Not even playing RS.

Nice post. Interesting to see how many members in the community actually bot.

Chewbaka

Mike said:
Well I just got my RS account back and I've tried to bot... not working for me so Q.Q Doing afkable skills.

You bought your account back?

Singer

Onyx user!
He announced on the status bar that he recovered it. Mike's a scammer? Probably.

Used to do 8 hours a day. Got banned. Don't bot because I'm too lazy now.

Pichu

Onyx user!
Doing around 4 hours a day, epicbot is not the best.