• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How many girls

Vinc

Onyx user!
I took 0..

But when I'm some older I'll do allot

Professor

Only 1 - my current girlfriend. :p

Cybering

User is banned.
I don't like Sticking my Wang in virgins cause they don't know what they're doing

Coder

Power member.
None. I have a tiny penis.

New year resolutions:

1. Grow a bigger penis!

cas

Yeah, you're not a real thug, you're an internet thug. You don't know me, I've taken 87 virginities. I'm still a virgin though. Get over yourself.

Riku

Hmm well I've taken my pillow's virginity if that counts..

Azazel

User is banned.
I have had many esex on club penguin

User is banned.
@FeaR that is shit, I have taken 23 Male Virginity's and 69 Female Virginity'.

Let me know when you get on my level nephew.

Junior

Monster said:
I'd rather be Classy and a man then a thug any day.

I don't get the meaning behind this post, this basically tells everyone that you're a virgin. What if a beautiful innocent girl that you've liked who's a virgin wants their first time to be special and chooses you? Are you going to be like "No thanks, I'd rather be classy and a man then be a thug who takes girls virginities any day".

EDIT: OR what if you get a girlfriend who's a virgin? Are you going to tell her to go get fucked by some other dude because you know you're a classy guy who won't take a girls virginity.

jason

Junior said:
I don't get the meaning behind this post, this basically tells everyone that you're a virgin. What if a beautiful innocent girl that you've liked who's a virgin wants their first time to be special and chooses you? Are you going to be like "No thanks, I'd rather be classy and a man then be a thug who takes girls virginities any day".

EDIT: OR what if you get a girlfriend who's a virgin? Are you going to tell her to go get fucked by some other dude because you know you're a classy guy who won't take a girls virginity.
'Twas either a failed attempt to seem affectionate, a troll post, or just an outright lie. I'm going to go for a failed attempt to seem affectionate. Maybe, and that's a big maybe, it would have worked on a female-dominated forum.

Nasyr

User is banned.
Personally looking at this I don't see any need to brag about such a thing. It doesn't mean anything now many virgins you've slept with in your life.
I think it's actually pretty immature to make a thread about such a thing, like it's some sort of competition.

jason

Nasyr said:
Personally looking at this I don't see any need to brag about such a thing. It doesn't mean anything now many virgins you've slept with in your life.
I think it's actually pretty immature to make a thread about such a thing, like it's some sort of competition.
That was a better, more mature approach to seem affectionate. Well done.