• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How long?

Ok, so here's the deal. I'm at 94 fletching, and 143K until next level. How long will it take for me to get 99 legitly, I've been botting till now, but I don't want to bot anymore. How long do you estimate it would take me?

EAF

Dr. LongCat said:
Ok, so here's the deal. I'm at 94 fletching, and 143K until next level. How long will it take for me to get 99 legitly, I've been botting till now, but I don't want to bot anymore. How long do you estimate it would take me?

couple of days to a week.
edit: probably longer.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Botting would take 2 days, legit around a week..

Pink Floyd

OMG. BBS a couple of days?! Nooo way. It will take you a few weeks. 2 at the least.

EAF

Pink Floyd said:
OMG. BBS a couple of days?! Nooo way. It will take you a few weeks. 2 at the least.

musik said a couple of days, I meant if you bot it,

Saged

Onyx user!
It won't take you a few weeks if you fletch non-stop for a few hours a day. It'll take you a few days max.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Saged said:
It won't take you a few weeks if you fletch non-stop for a few hours a day. It'll take you a few days max.

Exactally what I'm sayin, :mad:

I've gotten 99 fletching before.

Saged said:
I think I'll go ahead and try it. Should I try to go for one level a day?

To Saged: You don't seem like the type of person that would play runescape. :biggrin:

FAGeX

Onyx user!
I would try for like 600k-1m exp per day, because that way if your going for an extremely high goal, even if you fail to meet it you've done a shit ton. :)

Pink Floyd

Dr. LongCat said:
I think I'll go ahead and try it. Should I try to go for one level a day?

To Saged: You don't seem like the type of person that would play runescape. :biggrin:

Not sure you can really set that kind of goal. It varies. But if you suicide you'll get a level every day for a while.

Saged

Onyx user!
At you level I doubt you'd get 1 level a day - unless you worked at it 6-8 hours; even then IDK. Set your goal high though. It's always easier. :tongue:

Pink Floyd

Longcat, just assume you'll get to 99 in a week or so if you bot as much as you can.