• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How long have you been skating

Sleep

Twitter : Signallings
I started when I was 8 years old and I am 21 now so I have been Skateboarding for quite some time :)

Beats

Power member.
DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW? HUH?! HUUUUH?!?!?!

Skated like twice and fell. Never again.

Sleep

Beats said:
DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW? HUH?! HUUUUH?!?!?!

Skated like twice and fell. Never again.

aww @Beats you should have kept at it lmao iv broken several bones skating broke my leg and my toe and wrist

Beats

Power member.
Sleep said:
aww @Beats you should have kept at it lmao iv broken several bones skating broke my leg and my toe and wrist

I'm WAY too pretty to break bones n shit.

Sleep

Beats said:
I'm WAY too pretty to break bones n shit.

@Beats lmfao iv been doing this for a long ass time its the only sport im good at lmao and i dont consider skateboarding to be a sport its more of an art

Beats

Power member.
Sleep said:
@Beats lmfao iv been doing this for a long ass time its the only sport im good at lmao and i dont consider skateboarding to be a sport its more of an art

@Sleep I like to sit on my computer and heck shit. Plus I used to bowl with the bumpers.

Sleep

Beats said:
@Sleep I like to sit on my computer and heck shit. Plus I used to bowl with the bumpers.

@Beats lmao i haven't been bowling in so long its been years since the last time i went

Beats

Power member.
Sleep said:
@Beats lmao i haven't been bowling in so long its been years since the last time i went

@Sleep bro. I went last week and I ALMOST got a strike with the bumpers on. No joke.

Hostage

User is banned.
I skated for 5yrs, came 2nd in a decent comp, then broke my ankle. I have a mint pair of K2 250cc yellow and black with the toe cap cut off.

My friend went to Florida and bought a pair of signed John Julio's for $400 back in 1999. He has only used them 3 times. Sick.

Chase

Onyx user!
I started when I was about 12-13 I'm 16 now I think I'm half decent

Color

Biologic said:
I skated for 5yrs, came 2nd in a decent comp, then broke my ankle. I have a mint pair of K2 250cc yellow and black with the toe cap cut off.

My friend went to Florida and bought a pair of signed John Julio's for $400 back in 1999. He has only used them 3 times. Sick.

I think you might be in he wrong sport, bud. Haha.

I've been back skating for about a year now, just shy of it actually. Skated for about 2 1/2 years, stopped for about 2, then started again.

Hostage

User is banned.
Color said:
I think you might be in he wrong sport, bud. Haha.

I've been back skating for about a year now, just shy of it actually. Skated for about 2 1/2 years, stopped for about 2, then started again.

you never lose the touch just a bit of balance lol.

Woke

User is banned.
I've been skating for four years, I'm pretty decent at it as well.

40oz

I started when I was around 12 just with my mates, never really took it serious, but I know a lot about it as I love watching tournaments like Maloof money cup, XGames and Dew Tours etc and playing Skate 2 / 3 all day with my mates aha :)

Lennox

Onyx user!
Didn't realize I had anything in common with Sleep The God (looked up to you for a minute now), I've been skating since about 4 months into being 13, I'm now 16.

Sapphire

Power member.
Shit man, been skating since I was like 7. But like legit doing flips n shit then like 13 so like 3 years. ;)