• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How i met my girlfriend

Brett

Power member.
Sorry for such a low quality post, It's just that im on my phone. Alright well all through highschool my grades weren't the best because i never did homework. But i would always end the year good because i wss friends with all my teachers. And not in like the "teachers pet" way. Like ever since i was a kid i was always friends with older kids and when i became a teenager most od my friends were like people in their twenties. So most of my friends were teachers lol. Like senior year i got invited to 5 of my teachers cookouts and tbe principles superbowl party.. So senior year the principle asked me if i wanted to work in the office for the first 3 periods of the day. Which was sick. So in the morning i would give late passes to kids who came in late and they would hate me for it lol. But one day after school i was at some bbq resturaunt with my friends which was down the street from my school. We were just having some lunch and relaxing when a group of girls walked in. And there was this one girl who was literally the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. But i had never seen her before. I couldnt help but look at het which was weird but she kept on looking back so it wasnt that bad. But anyway we all left and about a week later it was first period and the girl came in late. So i thought it would be a good idea to write my number on the bottom of the late pass. Well she called me later that day and we started talking. So thats how i met my girlfriend.

Poe

User is banned.
BBW? Big Beauiful Women restaurants ? I didn't know they had such a thing, I like them thick so I need to google this. Thanks for the liable information I am truly flattered to stumble
upon this.

How thick is your girl?

Fam

User is banned.
Bend said:
BBW? Big Beauiful Women restaurants ? I didn't know they had such a thing, I like them thick so I need to google this. Thanks for the liable information I am truly flattered to stumble
upon this.

How thick is your girl?

LMFAO I was thinking the same exact thing .

Brett

Power member.
Bend said:
upon this.

How thick is your girl?

FUCK hahaha my phone either autocorrects bbq to bbw or bbc

Edit: story no longer involves big beautiful.women

Poe

User is banned.
Brett said:
FUCK hahaha my phone either autocorrects bbq to bbw or bbc

Edit: story no longer involves big beautiful.women

Awe, I lost all interest. If you have stories about thick girls make more threads.

Brett

Power member.
Bend said:
Awe, I lost all interest. If you have stories about thick girls make more threads.

I cant tell if you are joking or not. But in fact i do have a few stories about the bbw

Brett

Power member.
Santa said:
Dude I love your stories bro. Make a fucking book.

I want to hahah. I have another story i have to post later!

Ariana said:
This was a good story, thanks for sharing. :)

Thank you! I have another one for later!

Brian

Power member.
Thanks for the share. Also, writing your number on that late slip was smooth as fuck ;)

Brett

Power member.
Brian said:
Thanks for the share. Also, writing your number on that late slip was smooth as fuck ;)

Thank you man! And yeah she liked it haha

Art

User is banned.
Damn dude, that's slick.
I would never think of that lol.

Unicorn

User is banned.
That was a really nice read, kind of cute as well.

The way i met my wife was fawk'd up.