• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How do you REALLY see yourslef?

Blunts

User is banned.
About a week ago, I found out how I really feel about myself. This is the story... I was sleeping, and I had a dream, only part of the dream I remember, was I was looking in a mirror, staring at myself.I had much longer hair than I do now, it was dyed black, covered my eyes, and it was straightened. I was wearing a tight long sleeve shirt, and skinny jeans. Honestly, I looked emo as fuck. Now for those who don't know, you don't see yourself when you look in a mirror during a dream, what you see, is how you see yourself. BTW, I use to be pretty emo, guess I just havn't gptten over it yet :p

So my question for you is... How do YOU see yourself?

Damian

Power member.
I don't even believe in the labels "emo" and "scene" I have been called both on multiple occasions and I don't really are about either, they're pointless labels that cause more misery than happiness. However I have a few "friends" that go around everywhere trying to be as "emo" as they can and it's probably one of the most stupid things I see.

Earl

Power member.
I see my self as smart, but I don't know how to use my intelligence properly.

Blunts

User is banned.
Faith said:
I don't even believe in the labels "emo" and "scene" I have been called both on multiple occasions and I don't really are about either, they're pointless labels that cause more misery than happiness. However I have a few "friends" that go around everywhere trying to be as "emo" as they can and it's probably one of the most stupid things I see.

People who claim to be emo are funny. They are just hipsters who don't know it yet.