• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How do I get Minecraft for free?

Yui

I currently don't have the money to buy Minecraft (Saving up for the Destiny DLC 2 instead) so I was wondering if there's a way of getting Minecraft for free, does anybody know of any methods? Or any video tutorials that work? Your help would be greatly appreciated, I'd love to try this game out! Yes I'm a broke boy who only gets money from his grandparents.

Yui

Japanese. said:
Just ask some nerd to gameshare/license transfer it with you... :L
I mean for PC not Xbox, or can you do that on PC?

Hurt

Would you be talking about the single player game, or the multiplayer game? I believe you can just download versions of Minecraft SP via YouTube. Not sure if there is a way to play online for free unless you are loaned an account by a friend. I've seen this floating around but I've never tried it. Hope I helped!

Patch

Onyx user!
Yui said:
It's blocked on my computer/internet.

Use a proxy, it may be slower but it'll get the job done. Also the only bad thing about cracked/downloaded Minecraft is; You will only be able to play on "Cracked" servers... Hope you get what you need man!

Kiss

Get it from a liscence transfer thats the only way i kno

Space Time

User is banned.
So many retards who can't read and see that this isn't in the XBOX sub forum.
I have some personal accounts if you want one I will give you one but I don't want you to change the email / pass.
If you agree I will give you one of my persons with a cool name :)

Hit me up with a PM boy!

Yui

Canon said:
Would you be talking about the single player game, or the multiplayer game? I believe you can just download versions of Minecraft SP via YouTube. Not sure if there is a way to play online for free unless you are loaned an account by a friend. I've seen this floating around but I've never tried it. Hope I helped!
I'm only interested in the Single Player game, mind explaining what to do for the Single Player game please? 

Random

@yui you can download it cracked for singleplayer really easy just look it up on yt bbcakes <3

Yuuki

Mineshaft.

Just google that.