• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How did you find out of Runescape?

Title says it. How did you find out of Runescape?

I found out of it back when my brother was in yr 7 (about 7 years ago). His friend told him about Runescape and well that's how I found out about it. We (brother and I) also thought it was funny that you could kill cows and goblins etc.

RaMoNe

I found out when I was perusing on Miniclip.com I was playing heli attack, and Runescape was the number 1 game. So I gave it a whirl, and ended up loving it.

Gonzo

Onyx user!
I found out about it from mates at school in around 2007.

Saged

Onyx user!
Probably around '05 I found the site. I enjoyed PKing in the wild (oh the old days..) and trading for good items. Those were the times of good Runescape; at least, imo. :tongue:

Pink Floyd

My step brother was killing a skeleton, and I asked him what he was doing. He proceeded to yell at me, "I'M PLAYING RUNESCAPE, GO AWAY ASSHOLE".

Front

Onyx user!
Saged said:
Probably around '05 I found the site. I enjoyed PKing in the wild (oh the old days..) and trading for good items. Those were the times of good Runescape; at least, imo. :tongue:

same here, heard about it threw friends.

jjjjj

When I was in middle school(5-6 years ago) all my friends started playing it, so I started too.

Dykerosoft

I don't even know, I played classic, and that was a LONG time ago.

Dykerosoft said:
I don't even know, I played classic, and that was a LONG time ago.

I remember I played classic, I was like 6 years old though I had no idea what I was doing.

Pink Floyd said:
My step brother was killing a skeleton, and I asked him what he was doing. He proceeded to yell at me, "I'M PLAYING RUNESCAPE, GO AWAY ASSHOLE".

LMAO! Lots of love in the family their :tongue:

Gadget

My brother. My accounts from 2000 FTW. I was 6 when it was made. 3)

Heir

Onyx user!
Wow. This was back in 2003 I had my main account. No names stated, JaGex are noobs. But yes, back when I was only 13. 4 years I spent playing this game, now I just share my veteran knowledge of the game and give pep talks to people who just can't be bothered with leveling. You might see me on it once or twice. ;)

Rapid Host

RaMoNe said:
I found out when I was perusing on Miniclip.com I was playing heli attack, and Runescape was the number 1 game. So I gave it a whirl, and ended up loving it.

Omg same here lol...
it's always number 1 on that website.

FinePrint*

Pink Floyd said:

Off Topic: I wish I had me a brother like yours. I would tell him "I will give you 10k but I am in wilderness right now come get me I cannot move," Then pk the shit out of his ass.
:thumbsup:

On Topic: I found out about runescape while i was still a pure 5th grader, I saw some other teenagers at the library and I stood behind them and watched them pk with their clan I asked what game that was and if I could play. That was my first experience with runescape.