• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

HostingParadox

virgil

What is HostingParadox?

HostingParadox is one of the internets most reliable web hosting companies, offering no restrictions (except for those declared by the policy) for all customers and users. HostingParadox has been offering free unmetered web hosting since july 2009, however it was not fully recognized untill late august 2010.

HostingParadox Website: Click Me!!!!

I made the site and I own HostingParadox, please let me know what you think.

Zammyslave

Damm, Virgil.

Is this the same Hosting Paradox that was published here on the first release of this site? The one that's been down every now and then since then?

The Reseller plans are messed up.

Master says Alpha, Alpha says Normal... :S

virgil

Thread

Zammyslave said:
Damm, Virgil.

Is this the same Hosting Paradox that was published here on the first release of this site? The one that's been down every now and then since then?

Yes, we had a few issues but we seem to be back on top.

virgil

Thanks Mystic, Recently got the dedi set up so we're pretty much set up and waiting for customers.

Zammyslave

The plans are still messed up, and there's no Clients Area, and the link to "Order Now" isn't working. :S

This is constructive feedback by the way, just trying to help. :)

Anxiety

User is banned.
Zammyslave said:
The plans are still messed up, and there's no Clients Area, and the link to "Order Now" isn't working. :S

This is constructive feedback by the way, just trying to help. :)

I believe this is because of our partnership. Users have to ask for the private link to set themselves up with hosting once met our forum requirements. So I presume the non-working ones are simply because people could easily cheat and set themselves up with free hosting.

The private link will work perfectly (once again I presume) and will be as brilliant as before when it comes to setting your hosting up.