• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Hope Official Pardon

Well here I am finally making my Pardon thread. I am making a pardon nearly a year after I was originally banned. I was banned because the ex-staff @Michael sold my account on here to the banned user/scammer @bryan. My account was sold for $20 to @bryan after @michael reset my password and gave it to him. Bryan scammed a couple people on my account and took Instagrams that were not relatively high quality. I have made my amends with the people he scammed and I feel now is the time I should be unbanned. To this day I don't believe I should have been left banned as I never intentionally meant to hurt anyone. If I could be unbanned that would be awesome. I would wear the DWC user bar if needed even though I never scammed or did anything malicious.

S/O @Coder @Rude @FeaR @Color @cesar

To prove I'm Hope I can do basically whatever you want me to do haha. Thanks for your time and hopefully I can join this wonderful Community again :)

Chill

I don't think this will happen Hope, I'd like you to return nontheless.

Jukebox

Power member.
I believe this should be reviewed by Philly. I recommend this user for pardon, as per compliant with the pardon / dwc rules.

Color

1000% needs to be allowed back. He's been consistently trying for months now. He shouldn't be forced away because Michael was a fuckboy.

Color

@philly this is one of the only pardons I'd actually like to see.

Philly

Power member.
Your pardon has now been accepted, I am not taking any upgrades away or adding DWC I hope you don't let us all down.