• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Homework Desk Help?

Abraham

User is banned.
i want to get my own homework desk for me to study because i have bad grades and im done getting shit for it and i wanna get better and really focus on life. can anyone suggest what i should have on my "homework desk"? i was personally thinking of having my pc and buying a monitor and hooking up my pc and xbox to the monitor because i game alot too. any suggestion helps guys thanks.

Comply

Honestly this is me right now so i have 2 desks in my room 1 for gaming which is my computer Xbox and such and other is for school which has just been collecting water bottles and dust so you should have like a laptop or something on it maybe a speaker or something if you like music a book to read if bored some school supplies and other things that you think may help good luck with school

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Well. First off don't put gaming consoles on your "homework" desk of your seriously trying to focus on homework. I have a nice big L shape desk; on the desk is my MacBook Pro on a stand, a benq monitor for my MacBook Pro. And a keyboard. Everything else consists of things like notebooks, stapler, printer. Pretty basic but I left a lot of room for hand writing papers and taking notes