• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Hi, I'm Rick.

Rick Harrison

Onyx user!
I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after twenty-one years - you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door.

Old Man

Power member.
Dammit Rick! Are we really going to bring our business online? Hope these kids like haggling!

Julian

Power member.
I've got a few antiques i'd like to sell, maybe i can bring them to the shop a little later?

Fedora

how much would yall give me for a slightly used (only about 4 times) horse fleshlight?
comes with the lube and a penis warmer, very realistic grips the penis like a real horses would.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Anyone have some extra bleach I can use? Lmfaooooooo

Rick Harrison

Onyx user!
Fedora said:
how much would yall give me for a slightly used (only about 4 times) horse fleshlight?
comes with the lube and a penis warmer, very realistic grips the penis like a real horses would.

Tell you what, stop by the shop in a few hours. My son is an expert in antique fleshlights. He can tell us if it's authentic and how much it's worth. Hope to make a deal with you soon.

-Rick Harrison.

Old Man

Power member.
Fedora said:

Son, I'll have to say I've never seen one of these before. I'd buy it for $5. My son doesn't know anything about antiques. See back in MY time fleshlights were made with precision.

Color

Why is it so difficult for everyone to be funny on here?

Julian

Power member.
@color maybe because your sense of humor is dull.

Color

Julian said:
@color maybe because your sense of humor is dull.
What have I said about talking to me?

BabyGirl

Message me ASAP, i have a question about something i want to sell to you guys.

Julian

Power member.
@color you must live a sad life.

Color

Julian said:
@color you must live a sad life.
I've been in Florida for the last week and a half, going home in two days, seeing my girl as soon as I do, and getting back to my grind.  Life is good bud.

Rare

One of the best memes going around right now.

Rick Harrison

Onyx user!
Yeti said:
Fucking douchebags with signatures that fill up my page fuck those asssholes

Bro you're still around? Long time no talk. I'm Virus, idk if you remember but you helped me out with vaping stuff a lot last year.

Yeti

Rick Harrison said:
Bro you're still around? Long time no talk. I'm Virus, idk if you remember but you helped me out with vaping stuff a lot last year.

Hahahahahaha, vape stuff. Yeah bro I'm back to say hi more often now, because I have to be active for my group to stay up. More deets on the way btw on that ;-). But yeah I remember you, I liked ya. (y)

Rare

I'm Dick Harrison??, and this is my sex shop??. I work here with my daddy??? and my son, Big Cock???. Everything in here has a cummy??? and a price??. One thing I've learned after 69 ???years - you never know WHAT is gonna cum??? through that door.