• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

hf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philly

Power member.
I should have done this a LONG time ago, but never did. From today forward Hack F orums discussion in any form will no longer be allowed here on FK. They disrespect us by not allowing discussion/advertising of ForumKorner their. Therefore we will withhold the same exact effect, and not allow them. From today forward anyone that even slightly mentions hack f orums onsite will have their warning level increased, if not have their profile banned.

This is not up for debate or discussion, and absolutely under no circumstances will this ever be lifted unless Omniscient(Jesse Labrocca) removes the ForumKorner word filter on hf.

Chill

RE: Hack F orums

Fuck H F Philly, you da man. About time you done this, they're skids.

MCG

Jesse Labrocca is an old man who owns a forum site full of 10-19 year olds. He is like what 43?

LOL.

Philly

Power member.

MinecraftGeek said:
Jesse Labrocca is an old man who owns a forum site full of 10-19 year olds. He is like what 43?

LOL.

There is no reason to talk shit, he is a very successful businessman/webmaster. This rule is only being placed in effect due to equality. Nothing less, and especially nothing more.

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member

This should have been done long time ago. I think it's reason. He already told you that he views FK as potential and competing site.

Brennan

If we disrespect the site are we still not allowed to say it or what?

California

Power member.

well i respect this. No harm no foul.

SOS

This makes sense. I don't see any reason to mention other forums anyway.

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member

Shift said:
Are you going to try to work something out with Omni or will it stay like this ?

It's staying like that. No point in removing the filters as both sites view each other as competitors.

Philly

Power member.

Shift said:
Are you going to try to work something out with Omni or will it stay like this ?
I have tried numerous times, he is not the slightest interested under any circumstances.

Color

Will this include new members stating "I'm **** from H F?" Also, this is fair, I guess. It's almost a good thing for them to be honest. No one discusses it here unless they're ripping on it. :p

Poop

So I can't even say the forum name? Sounds fine with me.

Explode

Color said:
Will this include new members stating "I'm **** from H F?" Also, this is fair, I guess. It's almost a good thing for them to be honest. No one discusses it here unless they're ripping on it. :p
That's what I was wondering? I still don't see a reason to discuss other forums on here though. Thanks for the update.

Espurr

User is banned.

Philly said:
I should have done this a LONG time ago, but never did. From today forward Hack F orums discussion in any form will no longer be allowed here on FK. They disrespect us by not allowing discussion/advertising of ForumKorner their. Therefore we will withhold the same exact effect, and not allow them. From today forward anyone that even slightly mentions hack f orums onsite will have their warning level increased, if not have their profile banned.

This is not up for debate or discussion, and absolutely under no circumstances will this ever be lifted unless Omniscient(Jesse Labrocca) removes the ForumKorner word filter on Hack F orums.

That's sooo true everyone usually are assholes on there can't stand them

Solar

Power member.

This is a good idea, Philly. I find no reason to mention the site on FK anyways, unless it is for an introduction thread.

Fade

Power member.

This makes sense to me also.. thanks I guess;)

Status
Not open for further replies.