• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

HF is literally shit

Woes

User is banned.
I was reading some of the scam reports on the forum and I noticed that a lot of them were mentioning a forum called VHF. Peaking my interest, I decided that I would go ahead and post a thread and ask what VHF was. Upon posting the thread, I received an IP ban.

Apparently asking about VHF is banned smh.

Barely used the forum to begin with since I don't like it, but now I guess I can't use it at all.

Fedora

Is that the reason it gives you when you log in?
And VHF is VipHackforums, basically a clone of hackforums, that is not active and the owner QUEEN bans users after they fully upgrade, also I heard some kid bought staff for 50$

Woes

User is banned.
Fedoras said:
And VHF is VipHackforums, basically a clone of hackforums, that is not active and the owner QUEEN bans users after they fully upgrade, also I heard some kid bought staff for 50$

Well right after I pressed post thread it just said I was IP banned and that they don't lift bans. I have no idea why I was banned seeing that no one ever complained about me at any point.

And thanks, I'll go and take a look :p

tattoo

User is banned.
HF isn't too bad, but vhf is just shit.

Hurt

Fedoras said:

That's how you know a forum is legit, when the staff spots are bought into! Sounds like a lame forum though, glad I've never heard of it lmao.

Fedora

Totodile said:
That's how you know a forum is legit, when the staff spots are bought into! Sounds like a lame forum though, glad I've never heard of it lmao.
Yea,
I just took a look on the site, they are selling groups for 30$, you can buy 3 awards for 30$, or 1 for 20$, leet is 10$, ub3r 15$, and Legion is 25$,
Sounds like a great forum.

Hurt

Fedoras said:
Yea,
I just took a look on the site, they are selling groups for 30$, you can buy 3 awards for 30$, or 1 for 20$, leet is 10$, ub3r 15$, and Legion is 25$,
Sounds like a great forum.

They have a thread titled "Who Remembers Shadow" and about 10 themes that are all equally ugly. Even their ads are broken. #VHFTakeover2k15 Best Forum NA

Citrus

User is banned.
Didn't hackforums have our "database" a while back? Or is it just me.

Yuuki

If it makes you feel any better, the whole staff and Owner of VHF is doxed. ;3

Space Time

User is banned.
Oh yeah hahah! VHF.
I joined that, done 2 legit deals. One of them was for a minecraft account (OG) and the person retrieved it and since he donated a lot the owner banned me even with the seller saying he scammed me :/

Citrus

User is banned.
Emp said:
How would you know that when you joined this year?

This has been brought up multiple times in other threads.

Revolt

Onyx user!
Lol anytime you bring up VHF or LSX on HF they will ban you on the spot because they are usually trolls.

btw nice name <3

Μisery

Power member.
Yeah, because of the constant ban of VHF spammers you were probably flagged as one of them.

Woes

User is banned.
Acquire said:
Lol anytime you bring up VHF or LSX on HF they will ban you on the spot because they are usually trolls.

btw nice name <3

Why thank you kind sir.

Ur name is nice as well <3

Jupi

rebel
Emp said:
How would you know that when you joined this year?

I joined this year and know of events that happened thought 2012 til now. Its called getting bored and looking into a lot of the old drama that happened