• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Hey!!

Hey guys.
Sh1ft here.
I was checking out the board and It seemed awesome.
So I registered... And here I am :D

But I was refered by Crazy Smurf. He was always talking about how awesome this site was so I was like Fuck it, Time to join.
Thanks Crazy :D

TheBlackNight

Onyx user!
Yes, We are still in the process of gaining more members but we are currently moving at a steady rate and have some good quality posts which is positive!

Welcome to GamingSenses and I hope to see you around the forums alot :)

ProneLegacy (ADMIN)

HEY Sh1ft!!! Welcome to the forums and Thank you so much for joining the site. :)
We will be also giving out cool prizes and alot more for people that referral the most people in a certain time period and awards will be given once we get more members. So start referring people to join the site and earn cool stuff. Thanks again,
Crazy Smurf™

If you need anything Im always here

Crazy Smurf™ said:
HEY Sh1ft!!! Welcome to the forums and Thank you so much for joining the site. :)
We will be also giving out cool prizes and alot more for people that referral the most people in a certain time period and awards will be given once we get more members. So start referring people to join the site and earn cool stuff. Thanks again,
Crazy Smurf™

Thanks crazy, At the moment i'm putting this forum link into my HF sig.
Hopefully people register :D.

Sh1Ft said:
Crazy Smurf™ said:
Crazy Smurf™

Thanks crazy, At the moment i'm putting this forum link into my HF sig.
Hopefully people register :D.

Sweet thanks alot man once the site gets up and rolling a 100% we will be giving alot of cool stuff away. I have alot I want to give away to the ones that earn it. But Im just waiting for us to get the site up and fully running with alot of members. So thanks alot for joining up. :)