• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Hey , pure str

Hey i need help cause i started me a pure strenght and i need some advice so im planning to have the following skills ;

ATTACK ; 40
STR ; 70 and +
DEF ; 1 ( but i have 2 because of a f**** quest :( )
RANGE ; 40 +
MAGIC ; 40 +
Prayer ; 13 ?
Any help or tips? :)

Dykerosoft

For strength, if you plan on getting members, use a bot for soul wars and you will train really fast.

I think that is my only tip.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
If your F2P i made a guide to 99 strength, its in the guide section. You can just bot the steps up if your botting.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
I would level it to 31, 43 if you members. That's just me though. :)

Dykerosoft

If you are making a PURE, don't level prayer. If you are making a zerker, level prayer.

^That's my opinion^

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Everyone has an opinion. lmao

Pink Floyd

Extremely arguable topic. Everyone has their different opinions on it, so it's hard to say what stats you should get up. Overall, getting a few extra combat levels doesn't really do any harm.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
The level 31 prayer could help you hit better. IMO, that always counts in battle.

Pink Floyd

I believe prayer helps as well. But I've never been much of PKer, so it would be wise to avoid my advice in these situations.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
lol, fair enough. I'm going to stop before this starts and argument.

Pink Floyd

Hopefully it wont. Threads like these likely will turn into arguments though after we get more members. Then it will be hunting season for me!

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Lmao, warning levels are gona rise! haha

FAGeX

Onyx user!
I hope it is, I can't wait to have tons and tons of people!

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Sometimes i wish i was the flaming type, the firecape would be really cool to have. :p

FAGeX

Onyx user!
If your a low level, it doesn't really help. When you get around 40 attack, 75-80+ strength, then i advise you to get 31 prayer. If your not used to pking with prayer then don't do it, but if your used to turning something to do with prayer on during a fight i say get 31 prayer.

Ok well , i would like to know others advice or tips to make a pure :)

(and musik , i'm not used with pvp but i watched a lot of videos and i did a lot of duel arena :) )