• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Helpy helpy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luffy

User is banned.
Hey. So I'm still thinking should I leave or not. Because there's really nicer forums but let's not talk about that. Since my reputation (And i don't care about that anymore) is fucked by a bunch of people who look up to some other people who look up to one dude who neg reped me FOR NOTHING. You know what they say monkey see monkey do. Anyway. What do you think, should I leave?

Package

None of us care if you leave, you're a 2015 random.

Luffy

User is banned.
Deviate said:
You tried to sell kiks you didn't own retard.
Haha stupid bitch. What I thought someone would comment. Read the fucking rules. Only answers related to a thread. AND BTW DID I TRY TO SELL A KIK TO YOU EVER? SPECIFICALLY YOU? no i thought so. So why did you rep me? I did nothing to you retard

Package

Its only game, why you have to be mad?

Go cry a river. You're 19 yet act 12. Fucking idiot.

Mr. X

Power member.
Luffy said:
Haha stupid bitch. What I thought someone would comment. Read the fucking rules. Only answers related to a thread. AND BTW DID I TRY TO SELL A KIK TO YOU EVER? SPECIFICALLY YOU? no i thought so. So why did you rep me? I did nothing to you retard

I can see that you are buttmad, my work here is done. P.S. hold that neg to your bird chest.

Senpai

User is banned.
Emp said:
Well, welcome back. Kappa Keepo Kippa KAPOW

Lmao idk why but this made me laugh.

And @Luffy, just stay, who cares about all the people who neg repped you and hate you. Just forget about everything that has happened and start over like you're a brand new person to these forums, as if you're just signing up right now.

Cam

How many more threads are you going to make like this? The first one was more than enough, you're repeating the same shit now. You got caught red handed, deal with it. Instead of making these pointless threads, how about making a public apology for attempting to scam people here. Maybe, just maybe people will be more forgiving, including myself. I don't take kindly to people trying to fuck others over, you were definitely trying to do that. Do not tell me you weren't because that's BS.

I feel these threads you're making is so you can scout a shoulder to cry on.. Like seriously dude... You're expecting a back rub and for people to beg you to stay here or something... Drama and attention is what this is.

Gen

User is banned.
Leave the fucking forum no one likes you lol

Vinc

Onyx user!
Yes, leave.
Yes, don't come back.
No, you'll not been missed here.

Have a nice time, and enjoy life!

Glitch

User is banned.
You literally bring nothing to this forum you may as well leave

Gen

User is banned.
Glitch said:
You literally bring nothing to this forum you may as well leave

Josh speaks the truth right here.

Fuck off, you're not needed.

Glitch

User is banned.
@Paradox @Beam @Towel I bet you $5 this is Aiden from RF

Monster

User is banned.
I feel like this thread is becoming pointless spam, therefore I'll be closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.