• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

HELP!!!

E-FP

I recently got my account back from a person who stole it I now have full access but I think he still has access to my account from ps4 because I get msg from ppl having convo with me when I haven't said anything wat should I do

E-FP

Ambien said:
Have you tried turning it off and on?

Yes I tried it all no matter wat I change he can access my account shit is so crazy but he can't access from PS3 only ps4

Ambien

E-FP said:
Yes I tried it all no matter wat I change he can access my account shit is so crazy but he can't access from PS3 only ps4

Oh I see the problem, behind your console there should be a switch that says "Mini" switch it from "Mini" to "Wumbo".

E-FP

Why are people on this fourm so mean and childish like -_-

[ザイオン]

User is banned.
Call 1-800-FUK-SONY and ask for the owner. He'll tell you to turn it on and off and if that doesn't work, throw it out the window.

Ambien

E-FP said:
Why are people on this fourm so mean and childish like -_-

If you throw your console in a full bath tub, I'm sure he won't be able to access it.

Zac

Power member.
The only way around this is to buy an Xbox One, because ps4 sucks.

Revo

Power member.
This thread is pure cancer and i honestly feel the anger of the OP.
Make your PS4 the primary console is the only thing that comes to my mind. If he did that with another console, heres a guide on how to remove it.
"Sign into sonyentertainmentnetwork.com and do the "deactivate all" option.
Make a better, hard password and don't use that same login info anywhere else, especially gaming sites, like origin.
Also, just to say it, don't give out your info to anyone.
Also, no company will ever ask you for your login info over a message/email, no matter what they're offering."
Hope this gets solved man. Also just block the accounts that message you so he might get tired of using your account.