• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

HELP!

Leafs

Power member.
There is a like 6 foot tall Master Chief in a local store (BlockBusters) but they are closing down so they are going to sell it on kijiji. There was one that sold for $3000, The lowest they will go for this one is $600. I want to buy it!

What do you think?

Philly

Power member.
Leafs said:
There is a like 6 foot tall Master Chief in a local store (BlockBusters) but they are closing down so they are going to sell it on kijiji. There was one that sold for $3000, The lowest they will go for this one is $600. I want to buy it!

What do you think?

If I had 600 I would buy it asap. I would post it up in my room or living room and never sale it. Thats a fucking steal. I would hop all over that before someone else does.

Leafs

Power member.
When it first got there in 2007, opening day I have wanted it. I still remember that day lol.

SGOD

It would be pretty cool to have a full size master chief in your house lol. You should go for it.

Leafs

Power member.
I do but spending that much money :/

Philly

Power member.
Leafs said:
I do but spending that much money :/

You said another one sold for 3000 therefor you can make 2000 +if your mom MAKES you sell it. Its win win either way.

R4WR

Onyx user!
JESSE! I'm not sure if my sources are correct but I was told that someone already bought it for over 750$. I'm not sure if that person was right, but you should check it out and see just in case you still want it.