• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Help with wifi please

Hey

User is banned.
Well I created a hotspot for wifi off my laptop and my Xbox won't connect to it. My phone and friends iPod do no problem but when I go to use my Xbox on it, it just doesn't work. Someone please help?

Fade

Power member.
Could it maybe because your package for your phone doesn't support it? (To do with the MB)

Difficult

User is banned.
Fade said:
Could it maybe because your package for your phone doesn't support it? (To do with the MB)

You need to read better OP, he's saying his Xbox won't connect. His phone is fine.

Fade

Power member.
Difficult said:
You need to read better OP, he's saying his Xbox won't connect. His phone is fine.

Oh, his using his laptop as a hotspot? I used to try that for my Xbox, it didn't work for me :p

FeaR

Why don't you just bridge the connection with another eithernet cable use your laptop as a router.

Hey

User is banned.
FeaR said:
Why don't you just bridge the connection with another eithernet cable use your laptop as a router.

How do I do that? Please share :) haha

Beats

Power member.
You should search how to do it on Youtube. I believe you need to use an ethernet cable and do a bridge connection.

I used to do that when I was a kid.

FeaR

Beats said:
You should search how to do it on Youtube. I believe you need to use an ethernet cable and do a bridge connection.

I used to do that when I was a kid.

Just look it up on youtube it'll be more easy than me trying to explain it in text.

I use to do this when I used Comm view to get IPs in Halo 2 lol.

Beats

Power member.
FeaR said:
Just look it up on youtube it'll be more easy than me trying to explain it in text.

I use to do this when I used Comm view to get IPs in Halo 2 lol.

Lol why did you just quote me? I know how to do it.

Woke

User is banned.
I would probably just bridge the connection, That has never worked for me ;).

Derp

Onyx user!
I never heard of a laptop hotspot like phones. bridge connection will work though.