• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Help with Something

Awesome

Onyx user!
I have an account with membership for a few days, and has bunny ears and a scythe. I looked at his email, tried the password and it was the same, so I looked through there and he is a big member at sythe.org. He has over 1000 posts, and probably has more accounts. I was wondering if anyone knows how to crack bank pins so I could get into the bank, and/or if you wanted to help me out, and see if we could get some stuff out of this guy and look at what else he has. Interested? PM me, and having skype would help a lot.

Chewbaka

I can make a quick bank pin cracker in RSBuddy. I will post the source here in a sec.

Not possible I'm afraid. The bank locks out after a while. So there's not much chance. Look around for his birthday and other various things that may lead to a 4 digit number.

If the bank pin cracker works as I think it will then it would take a longer time(average) to crack the pin than it would take for the pin to expire from the "I Don't Know" option?

As far as I know you try 3 pins, (the last one is a 10 second wait) then you log out, log in, repeat.

Is that how you're script would work Chewbaka? Also if you was going to do that I'd suggest not doing it in order from 1000-9999, but have that as the range and let it pick random numbers between there, make a check also that it doesn't repeat any.

As far as I can think the only way to do it quicker than that would be to exploit a bug, of course if such a bug did exist it would be extremely private. I've tried on a number of times to find a bug in the bank pin system, to no success :(

What I do right now if I don't get their pin before I take the account is
1) Try and social engineer the owner into giving the pin, if that fails...
2) Bot the account 24/7 never letting it log out, it's a simple script that never fails, If you're going to do this make sure you start right after RS updates on tuesday/wednesday, otherwise if they change the password from a safe computer and you log out due to the update you can say bye bye.

Gonna post a story and pic over @ Your Spoils in a second, it's to do with method 1), social engineer the pin.

Awesome

Onyx user!
Apollo said:
If the bank pin cracker works as I think it will then it would take a longer time(average) to crack the pin than it would take for the pin to expire from the "I Don't Know" option?

As far as I know you try 3 pins, (the last one is a 10 second wait) then you log out, log in, repeat.

Is that how you're script would work Chewbaka? Also if you was going to do that I'd suggest not doing it in order from 1000-9999, but have that as the range and let it pick random numbers between there, make a check also that it doesn't repeat any.

As far as I can think the only way to do it quicker than that would be to exploit a bug, of course if such a bug did exist it would be extremely private. I've tried on a number of times to find a bug in the bank pin system, to no success :(

What I do right now if I don't get their pin before I take the account is
1) Try and social engineer the owner into giving the pin, if that fails...
2) Bot the account 24/7 never letting it log out, it's a simple script that never fails, If you're going to do this make sure you start right after RS updates on tuesday/wednesday, otherwise if they change the password from a safe computer and you log out due to the update you can say bye bye.

Gonna post a story and pic over @ Your Spoinkls in a second, it's to do with method 1), social engineer the pin.
Thanks for the help, and I might take some of tlhese methods and try them.