• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Help on spreading

Tyler-

Onyx user!
private server forums.

Deathwish

Onyx user!
Mass mailings?
Just talking to people over rs,
skype.

Tyler-

Onyx user!
Make a new one if it was good.

Gogetaa

add my skype.

im presuming your spreading a RAT not a phisher..? i may be able to help you out.

Deathwish

Onyx user!
Put it onto peanut butter and use a knife
Tell people to test your java applet or something. Tell people to run the program for a cookie. Stupid people will fall for that kind of crap.

cybernoob

Gengar said:
Create a RSPS and implement your keylogger into it to make it run once they accept the Java applet, they won't think it's a JDB because it's a legit RSPS.

yeah, thats a jdb that i don't have, effort dude, got any forum links i can spread BUTTEER

Gengar_mybb_import19743

cybernoob said:
Gengar said:
Create a RSPS and implement your keylogger into it to make it run once they accept the Java applet, they won't think it's a JDB because it's a legit RSPS.

yeah, thats a jdb that i don't have, effort dude, got any forum links i can spread BUTTEER

You can get a JDB off HF and you can get the source of an RSPS from rune-server.org I believe.

cybernoob

??>

Gengar said:
cybernoob said:
Gengar said:

Where do you host a private server from>

You can get a JDB off HF and you can get the source of an RSPS from rune-server.org I believe.