• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

help me with gfx!

Samus

Power member.
yeah just fill in the red spots make it all neon green in the hand replace the hand to like a alien hand with 4 fingers and same neon green this color for hand and name this color blue for the water in the earth and a lighter green for the continents so it doesn't blend with the hand. the color of the continents should look some what like this continents if you cant find a alien hand then just take out the pinky finger and make the finger nails a lighter green like the continents. Any help with this is greatly appreciated ill reward you some how let me know!  

7979943.png

Zack

User is banned.
You could ask @RawTheMonster on twitter to do this. Hes a very talented GFX artist.

Samus

Power member.
@croaking possibly I'll have to see

Zack

User is banned.
I think he charges $20 for custom but idk you would just have to ask him and see what he could do. GL.

Vanity

Power member.
I didn't have my tablet so this was all done with a mouse in my 15 minute break at work, so it's not my best work.

YXA1KVd.png

Samus

Power member.
@vanity holy shit dope can you make the name neon green like the hand and the nails green like the hand make them blend thanks!

Vanity

Power member.
Samus said:
@vanity holy shit dope can you make the name neon green like the hand and the nails green like the hand make them blend thanks!
hows this?
Sorry if its shit, laptop mousepad + shaky hands isnt a good mix
zchpKVT.png

Samus

Power member.
@vanity still dope sorry again dude lol but can you blend the finger nails with the hand so the hand looks like it has no nails and the name to match the hand color exactly ill reward you dude for taking the time for making this to my likeing and if you can take the lines out the earth but if you cant that's fine

Vanity

Power member.
Samus said:
@vanity still dope sorry again dude lol but can you blend the finger nails with the hand so the hand looks like it has no nails and the name to match the hand color exactly ill reward you dude for taking the time for making this to my likeing and if you can take the lines out the earth but if you cant that's fine

hows this? It's probably the last one i can do as works getting busy again
ka7omnO.png

Samus

Power member.
@vanity perfect dude pm me ight