• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Help me guys :c

tattoo

User is banned.
Junk food is so good, but i want to eat healthy. I want to gain muscle and look better, and I think I am inspired enough this time to actually do something. Anyone got a good app for eating plans, and working out etc? And any words of motivation? :c

Jaii

Eat junk food and workout within the same hour, then drink orange juice. It's what I do and I still look fresh as fuck.

Cred

McDonalds happy meal app, I rate it a 10/10 in healthy. They even come with apples now :).

Ot: Get a app that tracks your running then you can have fun while jogging, you can run in the shape of a penis and when you're done it'll show a penis in the map :(

tattoo

User is banned.
Cred said:
McDonalds happy meal app, I rate it a 10/10 in healthy. They even come with apples now :).

Ot: Get a app that tracks your running then you can have fun while jogging, you can run in the shape of a penis and when you're done it'll show a penis in the map :(

Best strategy i've heard before, gonna do this today.

Chill

If you're going for muscle gains then I'd hope you know that running only leans out muscle, also for fitness purposes.

If you want to gain muscle you need the right diet of minimal carbs (unless bulking or loading), eat tuna daily because of the protien and drink creatine 30 minutes before and sometimes after workouts for muscle recovery.

If you want to build muscle I can write you out my weekly routine, although mine is only for strength and slight build you can always dump the weight on and get as many reps at high weight as you desire.

αяυη

Power member.
No one can help you better here than: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/
As for an app, use MyFitnessPal.
You can still eat 'junk food' in moderation. Depends on what your goals are but it's all about calories in vs calories out
Eat less calories than your body needs = lose weight
Eat more than it needs = gain weight

First place would be to work out your BMR and your TDEE
but yeah, the bodybuilding forum is the best place. Tonnes of information and motivation there also.

Good luck!

Vinc

Onyx user!
There was an app (Gympact was it I think)
It realky motivates you to workout, because you need to add ur PayPal/Creditcard, and when you work out you get lije $1 a day, and if you forget one day you'll lose like $5 :3
So, you really going to the gym then

Bomb

User is banned.
I use the MyFitness Pal app to track my macros. 

It makes everything so much easier and I can efficiently eat around my macros to help me strive towards my lifting/fitness goals.