• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Help me find a new workout routine!

Blunts

User is banned.
So, lately i've been working out, and trying to improve my appearance, cause people care about how you look in the real world. It is insanely shallow, but appearance can be everything. It's the first impression you can give on anybody. So let's start the thread now.

I'm looking for a new workout routine. I try to work out three times a day, once in the morning, usually during my wake n' bake. If you were not aware, physical exertion while you smoke weed makes your body work harder to process oxygen, so if you have smoke in your lungs, your body is processing the THC more. Once at a random time during my day, usually when I come home from work, and once more before I go to bed. Currently, I lift a 20 lb weight and do 15 reps, switch arms, and do another 10 on each arm, about 30 push ups, and about 50 sit ups. I'm looking for a more specific workout routine. I'm not attempting to lose weight, as I am already the perfect size, I just want more muscular features to boast. Any feedback is appreciated, thank you for your time.

Cutie

User is banned.
Looks like you can't do very much, not being rude at all :p

Try doing Squats (putting the bar on the back of your shoulders area and squatting down. Try going 20-30)