• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Help: Lost Some GamerScore

Darth Vader

Power member.
So I get on xbox like normal and I remember I had just reached 28,000 gamerscore just the other day and now I have 25,000. I have never lost just a certain number of gamerscore before... Anyone wanna tell me what happened or how to get that shit back?

Random

Idk mate, I've had a game disappear from my Achievements list before.. I had to do the MC achievements twice.

Sorry this happened to you <3

Darth Vader

Power member.
Random said:
Idk mate, I've had a game disappear from my Achievements list before.. I had to do the MC achievements twice.

Sorry this happened to you <3

Well it all happened after I deleted my profile off my console because i was troubleshooting so idk...

Heartless

User is banned.
Maybe when u were troubleshooting and you re-downloaded the games didn't download back correctly. Maybe try re-downloading if that doesn't work maybe xbox removed your gamer score because they thought u were cheating.

Akatsuki

User is banned.
When troubleshooting, sometimes your profile get corrupted and fucks up your profile. I went from 78k gamerscore to 73k one time. I was mad af but I got it back up to 77k.

I think you just have you re-earn the achievements.

Octоpus

Power member.
This has never happened to me. Did you mod your gamerscore? i heard MS will erase modded achievements