• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Hello!

Amazing

Hey there fellow RSF members, I'm Alex, known as Amazing over at HF.

I've registered here on RSF not only to become an active contributor that participates in discussion, but also advertise my Runescape private server to those who enjoy playing Runescape private servers. Oh and don't worry, I have made sure it's okay to advertise. :smile:

I'm a fifteen year old website developer in the making that enjoys spending all of my free time either hanging out with friends and girls, playing basketball, or doing things on the internet. I have a fairly normal life wouldn't you say? :smile:

Pink Floyd

Welcome Alex. :)

I play basketball as well! And there is no such thing as normal.

Saged

Onyx user!
Alex said:
Hey there fellow RSF members, I'm Alex, known as Amazing over at HF.

I've registered here on RSF not only to become an active contributor that participates in discussion, but also advertise my Runescape private server to those who enjoy playing Runescape private servers. Oh and don't worry, I have made sure it's okay to advertise. :smile:

I'm a fifteen year old website developer in the making that enjoys spending all of my free time either hanging out with friends and girls, playing basketball, or doing things on the internet. I have a fairly normal life wouldn't you say? :smile:

Girls? And Web developer? This is crazy! :confused: Kidding, of course. :roflmao: Anyways, welcome to the forums and hope you enjoy it here. A lot of work has definitely been put in. :nod:

Amazing

Saged said:
Girls? And Web developer? This is crazy! :confused: Kidding, of course. :roflmao: Anyways, welcome to the forums and hope you enjoy it here. A lot of work has definitely been put in. :nod:

Despite my geeky character on the internet, I'm a very social person. :smile:

Thanks for all of the welcomes, and I'll be sure to read the help document(s).

Gonzo

Onyx user!
Girls + Web development? Isn't that like mixing pepsi and coke?