• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Hello.

Yukari

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone before I get to posting and what not. This seems like a decent community to be apart of at first glance and I'm glad to be here.

I've heard mostly negative things regarding this forum, so I'll see if that is true.

To tell you a little about myself, I enjoy reading manga, watching a bit of anime, and listening to music. I'm currently a uni student and my favorite color is purple.
Some games I play inclue: Runescape, osu, CSGO, and Aqw.

Thanks for reading my short introduction. I hope I get to know all of you better in the coming future.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh5qAiVoSHU[/video]

Yukari

Jared

Power member.
Nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy your stay! I hope this community can make those negative things you've heard about the forum not be true. Other than that, I'm Jared and if you ever need anything let me know!

Yui

Welcome to the forum Yukari! I feel like me and you will get along very well due to our interest in both Anime and Manga. If you stay around on here then I'll see if I can get you added to the Anime group, you'll fit in perfectly! Anyway, if you need any help please feel free to ask me anything, I'm sure I'll be able to answer the majority of questions you throw at me. Have a great time here, hopefully the negative view will turn positive!

Yukari

Yui said:
Welcome to the forum Yukari! I feel like me and you will get along very well due to our interest in both Anime and Manga. If you stay around on here then I'll see if I can get you added to the Anime group, you'll fit in perfectly! Anyway, if you need any help please feel free to ask me anything, I'm sure I'll be able to answer the majority of questions you throw at me. Have a great time here, hopefully the negative view will turn positive!
Hi Yui!

I look forward to getting to know you better. I'll PM you or Jared if I need any help.

Thanks!

Yui

Yukari said:
Hi Yui!

I look forward to getting to know you better. I'll PM you or Jared if I need any help.

Thanks!
Alright buddy sounds good and no problem!

JohnnyG

Nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy your stay! I hope this community can make those negative things you've heard about the forum not be true. Other than that, I'm Jared and if you ever need anything let me know!

Yukari

Emp said:
My peeps? Heck no i hate weaboos
Mean.

Laмe123 said:

Oh alright.
Thanks ^.^!

Ree

可伸缩的 ✟
Bored so I’m just going threw old shit