• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Header for Red Reserve

Twelve

User is banned.
I made this header for Red Reserve yesterday and I'm really liking it. What do you guys think?

uj0lupM.jpg

Twelve

User is banned.
Yui said:
That looks great, good job dude!

Thank you! I'm really enjoying this style

Towel

Power member.
Since this is a showcase we are entitled to our opinions so here's mine. btw don't try to get me banned again for posting my opinion LUL. Anywho this is really plain, the text all has different layer styles, the three bars on the side look a lil uneven. You should fade your grunges more to fill in the background instead of just throwing grunges together. Like I said don't try to get me banned for stating an opinion lmfao don't like what I say so be it. heuehehe.

Carson

User is banned.
its dank needs more colors though for sho.

Twelve

User is banned.
Towel said:
Since this is a showcase we are entitled to our opinions so here's mine. btw don't try to get me banned again for posting my opinion LUL. Anywho this is really plain, the text all has different layer styles, the three bars on the side look a lil uneven. You should fade your grunges more to fill in the background instead of just throwing grunges together. Like I said don't try to get me banned for stating an opinion lmfao don't like what I say so be it. heuehehe.
I honestly like what you said. You told me what you didn't like and that's what I like to see. Thank you for the feedback

Nostalgic

Twelve said:
I honestly like what you said. You told me what you didn't like and that's what I like to see. Thank you for the feedback

I believe if you add a nice red stroke around the main text. It would look very pro and neat. It is great just take into consideration.

Divinitive

User is banned.
Twelve said:

Lighten up the opacity on some of the grunge towards the outer edge to make it a little less dark.  Also add in some of a reddish tint to it, making it a darker red and black. I like the lines you have on each side, maybe emphasize them a little more. Make the sponsors a little larger, and potentially lighter.

Samus

Power member.
Haha dead they put there fake sponsors on there header first off kontrolfreak didn't sponsor them they don't sponsor teams Scuf gaming only sponsors faze and any other main stream teams they say they partner with faze which I highly doubt and I'm pretty sure g fuel doesn't even sponsor teams those kids are degenerates

glocktd

Samus said:
Haha dead they put there fake sponsors on there header first off kontrolfreak didn't sponsor them they don't sponsor teams Scuf gaming only sponsors faze and any other main stream teams they say they partner with faze which I highly doubt and I'm pretty sure g fuel doesn't even sponsor teams those kids are degenerates

red is a part of faze right? at least thats what i thought

ot: nice, add more color though

Taunt

User is banned.
Their name is red, why not make the text "Red" red to have color.