• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Have You Ever Been Banned?

Rare

I think there's a thread for this but haven't seen it in a while.
If you've ever been banned what for and how long?

Joker

I haven't been banned before, then again I only joined the start of last month. I hope I never get banned though, I want to be one of the well-respected front page members.

kyle

Was banned for getting my paypal limited and it charged back my upgrades, but I paid @Philly back in full.

Also was banned for falsely accusing @Fear of something he didnt do, which resulted in a 1 month ban if I am remembering correctly.

Agony

discord: aguny
I was banned for being framed by @hash for scamming a gamertag back in 2013. My original account is still banned - @daniel . When I was pardoned after showing proof I had not scammed, I was instructed to make a new account.

Gen

User is banned.
I've been banned multiple times in my short stay here, good times.

• Haha
Reactions: FTP

dayquan

User is banned.
SoLic said:
I was banned for being framed by @hash for scamming a gamertag back in 2013. My original account is still banned - @daniel . When I was pardoned after showing proof I had not scammed, I was instructed to make a new account.
hey bitch i didnt frame you i still dont have my $190 lmfao

Joker

dayquan said:
hey bitch i didnt frame you i still dont have my $190 lmfao

Did you get banned 3 years ago and still make multi's or am I seeing wrongly lol

dayquan

User is banned.
SoLic said:
well fuck I didn't even have a paypal. You went AFK for like 3 hours. In the meantime, the MP was already redeemed and the tag pulled back so idk what to think.
i'm 17 now and I was 16 at the time I couldn't even redeem MP cards because i cant verify my ssn. i dont even care anymore that was a long ass time ago i wish u would have let me keep pony though

Rare

Anyone else have some bans stories? Personally I have never and hope to keep it that way.

Night

Nah, I joined a few months ago, so I have been able to keep my record fairly straight thus far. (Aside from buying two membership packages on accident like the dumbass I am.) But I plan to keep a clean slate and be a high quality member. Like @Joker Jesus christ you've made a name for yourself already! Congrats.

Joker

Century said:
Nah, I joined a few months ago, so I have been able to keep my record fairly straight thus far. (Aside from buying two membership packages on accident like the dumbass I am.) But I plan to keep a clean slate and be a high quality member. Like @Joker Jesus christ you've made a name for yourself already! Congrats.

Haha thanks bro! I've really been enjoying this forum. You're a good man, stay HQ! :)

Klynx

Have never been banned as I joined yesterday, I don't plan to get banned later on either

Fedora

no because i am a proud high quality member who follows the rules and reports posts if they break even 1 rule

but on hf I got closed 1 time due to my PayPal and I vac banned myself numerous times

Fallout

User is banned.
I try my best to always have HQ and be legit AF. I have never been banned and I intend to keep it that way.

Yui

Yep I got a permanent suspension from @Rude for the reason of 'GG'. It wasn't very permanent though.

Siesta

User is banned.
SoLic said:
YOUR NAME IS DANIEL TOO? OMFG. BFFS FOR LIFE.

Never had a ban, because I am not retarded.