• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Happy Birthday Cam

Jukebox

Power member.
Happy birthday @Cam!
I hope you have a great day bb.

(Gonna take this thread to write something nice for Cam, do it if you want as well.)

You were in my skype group & thats how we met. You're the chillest guy ever and youve always been there for me. We've drifted over the past few months, but you'll always be my #1. Love you babe, have a great day.

*Please don't show hate its immature and your posts will be deleted*

Cam

Awe well thank you <3 I'll be caked up soon enough.

Got my fellow co-workers buying me a cake, along with my family buying me another one.

Such wonderful wishes : )

Ambien

happy birthday cam, I hope you're granted with some big booty hoez but seriously happy birthday

Rare

Happy birthday @Cam I met you through Rich Homie Club and you were always chill and very kind. You also always beat me to appraisal threads. Have a great day man.

Cam

Rare said:
Happy birthday @Cam I met you through Rich Homie Club and you were always chill and very kind. You also always beat me to appraisal threads. Have a great day man.
Yeah we did, although I always seen you around before then. RHC B O Y S! 

and lol about the appraisals :p

Thanks for the wishes man.

Gold

happy birthday @cam known you for 7-8 years great times always through out the games we've played and skype calls we've had :D

Cam

Nobunaga said:
happy birthday @cam known you for 7-8 years great times always through out the games we've played and skype calls we've had :D

Yep, you're the longest known friend I have that is on this forum actually, haha.

We met back in Runescape and been friends since. Very rare do people still have friendships after all that.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Happy birthday @cam ! I hope you have a amazing day and get many awesome presents!!! Btw I bought a wii u. So if there is any specific games I should get let me know.

Cam

coltie2 said:
Happy birthday @cam ! I hope you have a amazing day and get many awesome presents!!! Btw I bought a wii u. So if there is any specific games I should get let me know.
Thanks bro! I didn't ask for anything. Just getting a couple cakes from people that insisted that they buy me one, but that's all. I'm the type that if I want something, I buy it. Working full times does that to people xD.

But I highly recommend Super Smash Bros and Splatoon, but be prepared, they will suck you in like no other. Highly addicting lol.

Sweets said:
Happy birthday @Cam I hope you have a great one :D
Thank you for the kind words my friend. I appreciate it.

Space Time

User is banned.
Cam said:
@Space Time @ONE

Yeah guys i'm going to be all caked up haha.

Baskin Robins Ice cream cake is bomb.
That sounds amazing!!! Are they custom or do B.R actually make them? I know they only sell ice creams here in the UK.
I haven't bad B.R since the day Star wars came out. Had them in the cinema haha

But yeah dude have an awesome day!

Cam

Space Time said:
That sounds amazing!!! Are they custom or do B.R actually make them? I know they only sell ice creams here in the UK.
I haven't bad B.R since the day Star wars came out. Had them in the cinema haha

But yeah dude have an awesome day!
They actually custom make them here, gotta call 24 hours in advance though.