• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Happy 4/20.

Magnificent

ya bro i fucked my girlfriend after we smoked some of that good shit! amazing day wbu

Ambien

Royale said:
ya bro i fucked my girlfriend after we smoked some of that good shit! amazing day wbu

Nigga you never smoked in your life.

Magnificent

Ambien said:
Nigga you never smoked in your life.

Nigga you never even met me in real life.

Brennan

Royale said:
Nigga you never even met me in real life.
u honestly do give off that impression when u said that shit. or maybe u just smoked it like one time before but u always get paranoid cause ur afraid ur parents will disown you

Magnificent

Brennan said:
u honestly do give off that impression when u said that shit. or maybe u just smoked it like one time before but u always get paranoid cause ur afraid ur parents will disown you

lol i didnt know that u got unbanned

VPN

was headed to school sober, and 15 minutes before school started my dude calls me and says hes got a bowl with some death star, but no lighter. smoked across the street from my school, made it to class. got out of school and smoked two gram blunts of green crack, bowls throughout the night of some other shit. just now getting home, i'm fried as fuck. gg boys

Beam

Power member.
VPN said:
was headed to school sober, and 15 minutes before school started my dude calls me and says hes got a bowl with some death star, but no lighter. smoked across the street from my school, made it to class. got out of school and smoked two gram blunts of green crack, bowls throughout the night of some other shit. just now getting home, i'm fried as fuck. gg boys

Lol I was reading this feeling like 9th grade.

Sam

Evidence said:
Am I the only one who does smoke?

Lots of people here do smoke. But id be willing to bet 50% of the people who say they do, have never even smoked.

Evidence

Sam said:
Lots of people here do smoke. But id be willing to bet 50% of the people who say they do, have never even smoked.
Meant to put doesn't. And you're right about that. Why waste money on weed, when you can buy dank OGs?