• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Hands up who's been abused on Xbox Live?

Darkness^

Hands up who's been abused on Xbox Live? Keep 'em up if it was by a candy-munching, 12-year-old American sprog - with a Childline-bothering aggressive streak and a mouth filthier than Dita Von Teese's wormery.

Wow. Look at that. A sea of arms. Arms that know the incredulity of being tarnished as a "fag" by a pre-pubescent.

Perhaps the most irritating aspect of this experience isn't the eardrum-piercing maltreatment - it's the futility of your resultant anger. Because swearing at children is wrong. And you know it.

But hang on. Help may yet be at hand - and it comes in the hulking, bad guy-terminating shape of Hank Keirsey.

screenshot_235553_thumb300.jpg

Slug

Darkness said:
Hands up who's been abused on Xbox Live? Keep 'em up if it was by a candy-munching, 12-year-old American sprog - with a Childline-bothering aggressive streak and a mouth filthier than Dita Von Teese's wormery.

Wow. Look at that. A sea of arms. Arms that know the incredulity of being tarnished as a "fag" by a pre-pubescent.

Perhaps the most irritating aspect of this experience isn't the eardrum-piercing maltreatment - it's the futility of your resultant anger. Because swearing at children is wrong. And you know it.

But hang on. Help may yet be at hand - and it comes in the hulking, bad guy-terminating shape of Hank Keirsey.

screenshot_235553_thumb300.jpg
Seriously what the fuck are you talking about?

w1nd

I want to know to, what the hell are you posting about?

omg, this thread is so true, so small little smartass kids running there mouths, talking so much shit, kinda annoying

Weed™

I get abused, but I do the majority of the abusing in an effort to prevent being abused lol

w1nd

Mostly little kids who think they're tough shit with their friends.

Coolman909

I am an abuser.

- It's hilarious to see a good reaction.