• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Halo Wars

Witness

Many people considered this game a big fail
I rented it and actually really enjoyed it.
Nice change of pace and in a weird way I think it helped me become better in terms of tactics in Halo 3.
Anyone else ever play Halo Wars?

I played it quite abit because I'm into those sort's games ( Command and Conquer etc.) actually enjoyed the game but the online was too slow and there wasn't enough people playing online so I guess I stopped playing.

Onyx_mybb_import1134

User is banned.
I played it alot and I always thought it was a god game, mainly because I love strategy based games.

BrainDamge

When I played Age of Mythology for a long time, I got over games like these.
Along with that game where you could control it from your voice, they just got boring.

Music

I played the story then stopped.

Haven't touched the game since I beat it. I remember being game for super excited about the mythic maps and blew $80 on the game for them.

To be honest I'm going to dig out my copy of halo wars and play it on my console banned xbox..

Musky

I think of it like Starcraft for a xbox. I played the demo and it was pretty fun but didnt think it was good enough to buy.

Starcraft was terrible would not compare it to HW , and Anime if I can find my halo wars lets play.

mod4sale

Im also up for the challenge :D i <3 halo wars.
Truly one of my favorite games of all time i can pass time with it without getting bored.

Ok mod , what's your gamertag I'm going to go find it right now.

Ok , I'll add you shortly still trying to find Halo wars among my mounds of games , xbox's and Dvd's.

mod4sale

Sleep said:
Ok , I'll add you shortly still trying to find Halo wars among my mounds of games , xbox's and Dvd's.

i will be going on maybe in around 30mins-1hour im about to go eat breakfast now and work on xbl booter v2 for a bit.

Ok dude sounds good I gotta grab a bite to eat , I'll post here if I find it.

I'm one of those guys who thought it was a complete fail.. Halo is a first person shooter series, Halo wars was just an attempt to make more money.

Halo wars was a top of the range strat game and it did it's purpose to quench our thrist for another halo game.

Musky

Sleep said:
Starcraft was terrible would not compare it to HW , and Anime if I can find my halo wars lets play.

Starcraft is not terrible and they are similar in many ways.

leoj

NaDe said:
I'm one of those guys who thought it was a complete fail.. Halo is a first person shooter series, Halo wars was just an attempt to make more money.

I believe it was made for two things; one being for more money, and two being to show a different side of Halo.