• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Halo Reach

Slug

Are you excited about it coming out?

I am, I think it is going to better than COD and Gears and is going to be a great ending to Bungie and Halo but if it's a let down i'm going back to Halo 3.

Fireren

Same I think that Halo Reach is going to blow Cod away, as for Gears, GoW3 may make a comeback. But for now definitely Reach is going to destroy the competition.

xhtmlphp

It's pretty good but I like the graphics and so of CoD, I'll probably still buy Halo Reach though.

Slug

Fireren said:
Same I think that Halo Reach is going to blow Cod away, as for Gears, GoW3 may make a comeback. But for now definitely Reach is going to destroy the competition.
I really want Gears to make a comeback, how did they mess up Gears 2 all they had to do was add on to the first one but they added wall tags and rolling to go faster and stuff, just stupid.

Fireren

Slug said:
Fireren said:
I really want Gears to make a comeback, how did they mess up Gears 2 all they had to do was add on to the first one but they added wall tags and rolling to go faster and stuff, just stupid.

But in Gears 3. There are a bunch more weapons. And Beast Mode. And Anya is a playable Gear now I think.

Looking forward to it. Everything is looking good so far.

Hopefully it won't be a repeat of Halo 3, since the game was one of the worst games created by Bungie. I just wish Reach was just more like Halo 2, but hey, they have to update and add new features.

All in all, I'm excited.

Boosh

Dude ever since maxing my rank in the beta of reach, I cum everyday I know I'm getting closer to it.

Fireren

Boosh said:
Dude ever since maxing my rank in the beta of reach, I cum everyday I know I'm getting closer to it.

Wait- wow you maxed every rank in the beta? Did you boost? XD

Slug

Fireren said:
Slug said:
Fireren said:

But in Gears 3. There are a bunch more weapons. And Beast Mode. And Anya is a playable Gear now I think.
Let's hope they don't fuck it up and mess the shotgun up and add loads of updates trying to tweak it.

Clockworkk

I'm getting a xbox 360 elite for my birthday so i will get im really fucking excited!

I got Reach yesterday, and I have to say: It's amazing. I honestly don't like the campaign that much ((probably cause I'm doing it on Legendary alone)I'm an achievement whore:))

But the multiplayer is awesome, if you played the beta and thought it was boring they added so much stuff it's not even funny. I love everything about it, I would recommend getting Halo Reach if you played Halo 2, it's a lot like that only with different gametypes.

Surge

God said:
I got Reach yesterday, and I have to say: It's amazing. I honestly don't like the campaign that much ((probably cause I'm doing it on Legendary alone)I'm an achievement whore:))

But the multiplayer is awesome, if you played the beta and thought it was boring they added so much stuff it's not even funny. I love everything about it, I would recommend getting Halo Reach if you played Halo 2, it's a lot like that only with different gametypes.

So am I. The space mission is awesome. Legendary is hard as fuck solo though. I end up plasma pistoling every elite cuz they're so fuckin good. So far this game is pretty sick imo.

Teh Wallhacks

It looks awesome with the new weapons, armor, vehicles, and maps
I want to play it but I don't have the money to purchase it :(

JeNNi™

I got it the day it came out.
I was very overwhelmed with it at first, but kinda am disappointed with it now.
Halo 3 is way better online tbh..

Surge said:
God said:

So am I. The space mission is awesome. Legendary is hard as fuck solo though. I end up plasma pistoling every elite cuz they're so fuckin good. So far this game is pretty sick imo.

Yea I am an Achievement whore. It's fun to try and get all of the achievements in games. I hate it when I can't get an achievement, I cry. :bebe-pleure:
The hardest game to achievement whore in was GH3, God those were hard.