• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Halo: Reach

halo_reach_uk_16UK_boxart_160w.jpg

Genre: First-Person Shooter
Publisher: Microsoft
Developer: Bungie Software
Online Play: 4 Versus
Release Date: September 14, 2010

In Halo: Reach, players experience the fateful moments that forged the Halo legend. It's the story of Noble Team, a squad of heroic Spartan soldiers, and their final stand on planet Reach, humanity's last line of defense between the terrifying Covenant and Earth. This darker story is echoed by grittier visuals amid a backdrop of massive, awe-inspiring environments. Characters, enemies and environments are rendered in amazing detail by an all-new engine designed to deliver epic-scale encounters against the cunning and ruthless Covenant.

Once the campaign is over, the battle continues online with an unparalleled multiplayer experience that expands on the award-winning suite of features that helped define the Xbox LIVE experience.

in: IGN

I really want this. :Dance:

Vanquish

Onyx user!
Looks really nice.
18 days before my birthday.
Halo seems to be a bit repetitive though.. :/

BV1

Halo died to me after Halo 2. That was the last one I enjoyed.

V1RU5

I already have the game, finshed the campaign already too, it rocks!!!

RAF

Onyx user!
I played the BETA, I didn't enjoy it.

What really disappointed me was that they had removed the Battle Rifle, replacing it with a one-shot medium range rifle. If I wanted to use that, I'd be using a carbine (if they did have one). Also, the four classes were quite annoying.

What makes Halo different to Call of Duty was the simplicity of Halo. Call of Duty, all of the games had weapon customization, class customization etc. That means to succeed, you would have to have a good class (a majority of the time). Now, with the classes like Guard, Aerial (I don't know the actual names, was a while ago), it made the game much more complex and difficult which did quite disappoint me.

Just my 2 cents.