• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Halo Reach Trailers & Discussion

Fireren

Halo Reach FanThread

This is the Halo Reach Fan Thread, if you have any questions about the game or comments post them here and discuss with fellow fans!

Trailers:

Teaser Trailer

Premier Trailer

Deliver Hope Trailer

The Battle Begins Trailer

Bungie Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/Bungie

Slug

I am so pumped for this, wish I could buy the legendary edition and the console.

I really hope I get a new xbox by the time this is out, it looks epic

Fireren

God said:
I really hope I get a new xbox by the time this is out, it looks epic

Yes gogogogogo!!!! Reach is the holy grail of Xbox Games. You must get it!!

Fireren

Silver said:
Pretty excited for it, and everything is looking great. Definitely going to get it on release. :smile:

:hehe: Woo. Awesome, I'll see you in the multiplayer.

Fireren

asshole said:
I'm not usually a big fan of halo but this looks pretty cool I might buy it

:eek:hmy: I convinced someone to buy Halo. Happy days. No but seriously it is a great game.

Surge

Definitely pre-ordered the standard version of Reach. I'll be there at the midnight release lol

Weed™

I believe my friend has reserved a copy for me. I'm pretty excited for the campaign. That's about it. I think they all die in the end, but that's just me.

Fireren

Weed™ said:
I believe my friend has reserved a copy for me. I'm pretty excited for the campaign. That's about it. I think they all die in the end, but that's just me.

I wish I had a friend like that. And I think Noble Team hid inside the ForeRunners Ruins when the Elites glassed the planets. and the Elites left the ruins un-glasses cuz they worshipped the forerunners.

Slug

I don't even know where I am going to get the money for this, I did bad in school so my parents won't be excited to pay for it.

Fireren

Slug said:
I don't even know where I am going to get the money for this, I did bad in school so my parents won't be excited to pay for it.

I'm sure you can find a way to squeeze some money out for it! :D

Surge

Fireren said:
Weed™ said:

I wish I had a friend like that. And I think Noble Team hid inside the ForeRunners Ruins when the Elites glassed the planets. and the Elites left the ruins un-glasses cuz they worshipped the forerunners.

I was thinking for sure they were gonna die cuz its Reach lol. I thought Reach got destroyed. Any of you guys see the ending on streams or youtube? I didnt want to spoil if for myself.

Fireren

Surge said:
Fireren said:
Weed™ said:

I was thinking for sure they were gonna die cuz its Reach lol. I thought Reach got destroyed. Any of you guys see the ending on streams or youtube? I didnt want to spoil if for myself.

They glasses all of the planet except this one museum because it had forerunner ruins underneath it. I believe noble team hid in that museum.