• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Halo 4 leaked information.

Philly

Power member.
Halo 4 was announced at E3 on June 6th with a teaser trailer showing Master Chief jumping on shit, shooting at shit, and staring at shit. The first thing people pointed out was the jet pack and how Master chief looked too different. Frank O'Conner said that there are reasons behind Master Chief's changes and they will be explained.
343 likes to keep things secretive so we stay interested, and that just pisses me off, and if you're like me, then you want to know what's going on over at 343.

So what do we know?
-We know Master chief is drifting towards a planet called ONYX.
-We know it's a new trilogy called "the reclamer trilogy"
-We know the story is partly about getting to know Master chief and how he develops as a man.

But I don't give a shit about what everyone knows, I'm here to look deeper and find leaked information... Keep in mind leaks could be fake until officially proven real.

Here are some leaks:
Halo 4 could have destructible environments
The forerunner's technology play a huge role in halo 4
Possible Halo 4 main menu
And watch this

I will keep this Halo 4 leak thread updated, but if anyone hears anything, knows anything, or you want to talk about these leaks then post it.​

Source: Here.

Kolton

Onyx user!
I can't wait for this shit to come out man. Im buying an xbox just for this game.

Swag

Kolton said:
I can't wait for this shit to come out man. Im buying an xbox just for this game.

I have an xbox but i am deff getting this when it comes out :)

colin89

User is banned.
Jesus i am PUMPED for this gunna replay halo 1,2,3 in summer and it gunna be amazing:)

colin89

User is banned.
So excited getting Halo: Anniversary to tied me over skyrim, bf3, and halo 4 = win :)

Philly

Power member.
colin89 said:
So excited getting Halo: Anniversary to tied me over skyrim, bf3, and halo 4 = win :)

Yeah anniversary should have a pretty fun campaign. Well worth 40 bucks.

Leafs

Power member.
Philly said:
I know right!!! Its awesome its only 40 bucks because its a remake. Makes it so much better! :D

Makes sense, I can't wait for Halo 4 as well.

I hope its like Halo 3 and 2.

Philly

Power member.
Leafs said:
Makes sense, I can't wait for Halo 4 as well.

I hope its like Halo 3 and 2.

NiQue said:
Loving the main menu, hopfuly it's the real deal.

I couldn't agree more to the both of you. Also, That main menu is really cool. Its unique and different. :)