• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Hacking get chicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrappy CoCo

Onyx user!
Hacking gets me a lot of attention from the hot chicks.
And not the fact that i'm a nerd kinda way. :p

So like when ever (randomly) a girls comes up
to me in school is like. " Hey Levi, can you help me with something? "
And I', like ohh yea i can. ;)
So shes like " Can you put a proxy on my flash-drive? "
I said yes Ill put a proxy in your flash-drive anytime. :)

But anyway I have had over 8 really hot chick be good friends with me, because of my h4x0r abilities. And two times i got to touch their boobs for helping them. xD

So this thread is just saying, Don't hide you abilities from hot chicks. ;)

- Scrappy

Major Man

User is banned.
I have to gain hacking abilities first. But now that you said that i will deffantly not hide it haha. Even though i dont have problems getting chicks in the first place :p but the more the better :D

SGT.Code

lol might be nice for u but the last time i showd some one how to hack something (i think it was a face book acount) the guy he hacked came and tried to beat me up :) but the situation changed kinda quickly caus i was with my freinds and he was what i call a loner so just to say in some places its best to stay in the dark

Major Man

User is banned.
Hmm good point but i have alot of friends so i dont think they would really care either way.

SGT.Code

i supose but its a bit the same for me just a smal circle iv got a hacker freind how is ranked in the top 100 hackers in france (he once hacked into the microsoft server that took him 24 hours strait typing) i got a skater punk friend , another freind how always dresses in a suit and always has some canabis on ;) and another that is a bit of child but a good fighter and were like a tight circle at college so no one ever realy has any problems with us and when they do they get a black eye

SGT.Code

lol but if you realy want to know i got friends and family all over that iv met through varose places like i got a few m8s in scotland i used to play games online with and a few gaming/hacking friends and a few cousains in u.s and nearly all my family and a few gaming freinds in uk a load of freinds in france a m8 in spain and 2 in italy but iv only keept contact with a few like the co founder of my ETQW clan from scotland etc..

Major Man

User is banned.
Damn... Thats alot of friends in alot of places haha :D but to be honest i wished i lived over in europe in the Ireland Scottland area because thats where all of my ancestors are from, plus i have herd its beautiful there. If i couldnt live there it would be Spain or Germany.

SGT.Code

well i supose it is nice in scotlan i had some cousins up ther went to see them and well it would be great if it didnt rain all the time spain nice ish country germany dont know probly never will but france is awsom if your in the rite place ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.