• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Hacker Help

Prepare

Power member.
I've had this happen to me. To get it over with, honestly, just piss him off to the point where he just gets it over with. When he's in the middle of swatting you, explain to your family what is about to happen, then go outside with your family, and wait. They will come and do their normal routine and question you. That way no one is in the house, everyone knows what's going, they will comply, and on so no one will freak-out and get shot or hurt.

Or, an alternative, have him do his thing, call the police and have them, hopefully, arrive before the SWAT team arrives. That way the police already knows the situation and can handle it accordingly when they arrive.

That's what I did, but the funny part was that he never dispatched one. In your case, though, he may because you said he has proof of doing so. It may seem crazy, but sometimes you have to grab the bull by the horns.

User

User is banned.
I will tell you this.

Fuck 'em.

They cannot physically harm you, the only thing they can do is play mind games & attempt to hurt you emotionally (by putting you under the stress of having to tell your parents why the firetrucks & police came fully clothed & prepared to knock your doors in)

You, as a human being - will be okay. Sometimes people on the internet take shit far too seriously, and it'll end up getting them hurt far worse than they could ever harm anyone else.

Chiraqqq

User is banned.
May I ask you what his gamertag is?
This has happened to me quite a few times, I just ignore them now.

Rick Harrison

Onyx user!
I have thought about what I am going to do. I have decided that I am going to ignore him. If he decides that he is going to SWAT me, he will boast about it. When he does, I will have proof. I will take the advice of Prepare and ready my family, inform them of what's happening, and deal with the situation when and if the team arrives. After they get done searching (they will find nothing), I will show them that I was threatened by someone and that the attention should be directed towards him. Thank you all for your advice, I sincerely appreciate it.

Ichigo said:
May I ask you what his gamertag is?
This has happened to me quite a few times, I just ignore them now.

I do not know his gamertag. All this happened through social media.

Michael

Virus said:
I have thought about what I am going to do. I have decided that I am going to ignore him. If he decides that he is going to SWAT me, he will boast about it. When he does, I will have proof. I will take the advice of Prepare and ready my family, inform them of what's happening, and deal with the situation when and if the team arrives. After they get done searching (they will find nothing), I will show them that I was threatened by someone and that the attention should be directed towards him. Thank you all for your advice, I sincerely appreciate it.

That is a great idea, remember to record all conversations with your voice in it for more proof!

Rick Harrison

Onyx user!
UPDATE: I think this has been handled. I spoke to a friend who was also being affected by him and he has all info on the hacker and has been in contact with his mother. He informed the mother of his actions and has let her know that if it doesn't stop, she and her son, the hacker, will be taken to court for posting private information, threats of hacking, and using emergency services on false terms. Thanks all for your feedback. I will continue to ignore him and keep lose ends tied until the coast is fully clear.

cas

Glad things are working in your favor, I have to stop yelling out my address on xbox live and telling people to come fight me, I give them every last detail out of rage, lolol.

Chrome Hearts

Power member.
Most people are too scared to actually swat. Besides, you already know who it is so you could provide the police that information, if they actually come.

Worst thing that'll happen is that you'll get pizza and a shit ton of boxes at your house.